Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

good idee?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AwesomePvPKiller

Nov 29, 2015
Moon
you can't now give someone points or cubelets so this is my suggestion

you will give your friend some points or cubelets then you can type this command:
for points /points give (playername) (ammount)
for cubelets /cubelet give (playername) (ammount)

you can't pay vanity points to users only for donators ;)
this is the command for vanity points: /vanity give (playername) (ammount)

I hope this system will be later in cubecraft :D

:cube_light:
(sorry if my english is not very good, i am from holland)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I've said this 20 times before, but no.

I think that you should earn Cubelets and points yourself and fair. If you receive points or/and Cubelets than you didn't earn them yourself and fair. The same counts for if you give points and/or Cubelets to someone else. That person didn't earn them by him/herself and fair.

I think this isn't a really good idea because allot of people are gonna spam in the chat: PLEASE GIVE ME POINTS
I honestly don't think that this'll be the biggest problem.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello there @maxw2000. I don't like your idea. Points are very easy to earn in my opinion, you can test it: Try to play an Eggwars game, even you don't won, you will get points per every player killed... so they aren't very difficult to obtain. If you could give points to your friends, they would lose their purpose. I believe that the idea is to encourage players to play more games to earn more points and then buy kits, improve abilities...

That's why I prefer that you can only obtain them playing games.

Reactions: The NightGhost02

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
You should earn your cubelets and points by yourself. If this suggestion happened, Point beggers will appear,
By point beggers, I mean people are going to ask you for points 100 times a day, which is quiet annoying,
especially if your a donor rank. having around 2k points while your level 2 isn't looking normal.

Reactions: The NightGhost02

The NightGhost02

Feb 26, 2017
For a graveyard in Sweden
www.cubecraft.net
That just make its too easy for player to get all hats and stuff u can buy with the point and cubelets. It also make so dont need to play to get point and cubelet. Right now u need to play to be able to get cool hat and stuff which make its more challenging to get cool stuff. But i understand ur point to with help ur friend to get hats and stuff.

But its was a good Suggestions But its going to make its to easy to get point and cubelets

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I disagree with your suggestion because you should earn points/Cubelets yourself. It is not meant to earn them, then give them to a friend.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Only donators can have vanity points. That is a bad idea that they can give their vanity points ot others. Paying someone is a bad idea. Vanity points are only for donators.

Giving Some cubelets or points to anyone is also not a Good option. People Will become scammed. Yes, it is Nice that you can give your friends points or you don't open your cubelets that you it also can give to a friend, But that is not the intension. It is fun that you earn your points And cubeletets.

It would be Nice that you can get points, If you open a cubelet And you have that item already. How higher your rarity how more points that you get.

Caaaaarman

Jun 1, 2017
The Cat Store.
www.cubecraft.net
I disagree because you need to earn your points/cublets by yourself. You Shouldn't just go around asking for points, Or people will just go around Saying GIVE ME POINTS and stuff like that! So my vote -1.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom