Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
I Have Suggested this, Like... 9 months ago? Yeah, Because i think this is a good idea.

Lets start with the easy one
Leveling Suggestion :

Currently, Leveling only gives you access to some accessories [Arrow trails and such]. My idea is to make Leveling more rewarding! Not by much, but at least give people reason to level up :3
Such as
Level 2 : 50 Points
Level 3 : 50 points and 1 cubelets
Level 4 : 75 Points and 1 cubelets
And etc. [That is just an example. And yes, Considering it is hard to level up, because you only gain exp by winning :v Yeah. It tooks a lot of effort]

Disclaimer : If a player is a level 99 (Imao :v), Then they have played enough to receive the rewards. And aa i said, These are just an example, The rewards are for the Dev to put If this does get added

Now onto the more complex one : Cubelets

Cubelets give you stuff. We all know this.
My idea is, to make something like Collectible Cubelets.
The game has put it into some sets, Such as the Green leather set, and even Bee set.
My idea is,

Lets say you got Green helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, and Boots, And maybe, you got like dupes of them.
We should be able to trade them for rewards, Such as points, and perhaps other stuff ! :3.

Now, of course. It doesn't just end there :v
The other idea is...
TO MAKE THE TRADEABLE! :D.
Lets say you have
Green Helmet x 2
Green Chestplate x 1
Green Leggings x 1
Green Boots x 0

Your Friend / Random Stranger have
Green Helmet x 0
Green Chestplate x 1
Green Leggings x 1
Green Boots x 2.

Both player can trade their items !
And in such, Both player can redeem the rewards for completing the "Green Set"! As such perhaps : 2x Cubelets + 10 vanity points! (Yes, Vanity Points! At least, that is what my idea is anyway)

Disclaimer : All of the rewards I have listed is an EXAMPLE. They have their choice if this so happen to be added.

[Do note : By Redeeming your rewards, YOU LOSE THE ITEMS, It's like selling them for rewards :3]

I just deleted a 7 minutes typing session about sell-ables accessories, because it was perhaps too long :v and i know most won't read.
The Main idea of the sellables was :
1. There are un-sell able items (Such as Rank only Items [Noteblock Arrow trails])
2. People can sell and buy stuff using Points or Vanity Points.

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
give people reason to level up :3
Such as
Level 2 : 50 Points
Level 3 : 50 points and 1 cubelets
Level 4 : 75 Points and 1 cubelets
I don't know about this.
There will be people complaining at level 50+ about them not getting the rewards, and if they DO get every reward upto their level, they'll get an insane amount of points & cubelets.

TO MAKE THE TRADEABLE! :D.
Lets say you have
Green Helmet x 2
Green Chestplate x 1
Green Leggings x 1
Green Boots x 0

Your Friend / Random Stranger have
Green Helmet x 0
Green Chestplate x 1
Green Leggings x 1
Green Boots x 2.

Both player can trade their items !
Sounds good to me.

Both player can redeem the rewards for completing the "Green Set"! As such perhaps : 2x Cubelets + 10 vanity points! (Yes, Vanity Points! At least, that is what my idea is anyway)

[Do note : By Redeeming your rewards, YOU LOSE THE ITEMS, It's like selling them for rewards :3]
I don't like the idea of selling vanity for cubelets and points.
But that's just an opinion.

1. There are un-sell able items (Such as Rank only Items [Noteblock Arrow trails])
This ruins the fun in opening them.
I'm pretty sure you're supposed to earn the vanity items from cubelets.

Ghostified_

Oct 20, 2016
This is a good idea, it would be enjoyable & #snazzy. It would help for people who are unlucky at getting cubelet drops (me).
10 vanity points!
This is the only point I don't like, vanity points are meant for donors I think.
Also,
I just deleted a 7 minutes typing session about sell-ables accessories, because it was perhaps too long :v and i know most won't read.
I do not like this idea because items are supposed to be from cubelets or buying them.
But gj, it's a great idea :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom