Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

This cubelet system what is used now or my cubelets system?

• Now used cubelet system

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • My cubelet system

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Samey

Jan 3, 2017
I have a idea!

I have now over the 100 cubelets but its boring to open them and it takes a lot of time! So my idea was can CubeCraft make a cubelet System wich can be opened more than once cubelets at a time!

I hop u guys understand what im saying :D

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I understand you, I've also got 200+, but it's not really necessary, it's you who saves all the cubelets, you could've also opened them when you got them. I understand you, I really do, but I don't think this would be a nice enhancement.

Reactions: Samey

Samey

Jan 3, 2017
I understand you, I've also got 200+, but it's not really necessary, it's you who saves all the cubelets, you could've also opened them when you got them. I understand you, I really do,
I understand you, I've also got 200+, but it's not really necessary, it's you who saves all the cubelets, you could've also opened them when you got them. I understand you, I really do, but I don't think this would be a nice enhancement.

Oke ty for your repy :P

D

Deleted member 204478

I agree with what @Scottness has said, he makes a really good point there.
Plus, there are around two 'cubelet openers' in each lobby, you can keep switching between the two, to make opening them faster.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Not neccasary..
Usually I just open them when I recieve them.
I don't like saving them :P
There's 2 cubelet openers per lobby, so you can try using both.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Oh yes! I really want to waste 2 years opening my 700 Fanta Mug heads.
Whoever thinks this isn't necessary, try opening 300+ cubelets and then see how much time you wasted and also be sure to count the amount of bad vanity items you got.
It honestly isn't worth it. Having the ability of opening all the cubelets at once would be much better.
Of course you can turn it on and off if you want to.

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
Mmmm when you got one you should open it, i think the actually cubelets system is good but your system dont look bad so maybe they add it in next update

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I have a idea!

I have now over the 100 cubelets but its boring to open them and it takes a lot of time! So my idea was can CubeCraft make a cubelet System wich can be opened more than once cubelets at a time!

I don't think there is an update needed to open multiple cubelets at the same time, what @Scottness said it was your choice to collect them.

D

Deleted member 324613

I don't know how that would work, and I don't think it's needed for most players.... sorry :p

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
What if he was going to record a video but he can't
I have a idea!

as for this suggestion I don't think changing the opening process is really necessary but they could just add some more cubelet openers

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Top Bottom