Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which of the ideas mentioned sound like good ideas?

• New rarities (extra-common, ultra, uber)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Cubelets buyable for points

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Cubelets upgradable for points

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Ultra cubelet

• Ranks make it cheaper to buy/upgrade cubelets

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Rare items require rare cubelets

• Chances for rare cubelets directly from a game

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Cubelets can give points or EXP

• Neither

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
So, I think everyone knows that it was only several days ago that new cubelets were added such as super cubelet and uber cubelet. Well, about 80-90% of people on cubecraft don't have a rank, but I know a way that you might be able to make more people buy ranks, making the owner of cubecraft get more money, making the server last longer.

Eventually, everyone who wants a rank has one, and won't buy another. Cubelets never give in-game advantages, only cosmetics. They can still help in stuff like lobbies. So first of all, I'll name some new rarities.
Extra-common
Common
Uncommon
Rare
Ultra
Epic
Legendary
Uber
Mythical
The new rarities are: Extra-common, Ultra, and Uber.

So, extra-common might be things like wolf hat, ocelot hat, chicken hat, sheep hat etc.
Ultra would be cool stuff, nicer than rare, such as possibly TV hat, etc.
Uber would be truly fancy stuff, like a large supply of points or EXP.

So, the next thing I'm going to mention is new cubelet. This one goes between super and uber: Ultra. It has a higher chance for rare stuff than a super, and lower chance for a rare item than uber.

Next, I'll mention the fact that points, exp, or even a special voting option should be in cubelets.
Extra-common: 8 points or 30 EXP
Common: 15 points or 75 EXP
Uncommon: 30 points or 150 EXP
Rare: 50 points or 250 EXP - requires super cubelet
Ultra: 80 points or 400 EXP - requires super cubelet
Epic: 150 points or 700 EXP - requires ultra cubelet
Legendary: 250 points or 1,000 EXP - requires ultra cubelet
Uber: 400 points, 1,500 EXP, or voting options for your rank +1 (So you could be lapiz and vote for a gold rank voting option) - requires uber cubelet
Mythical: 750 points, 2,000 EXP, or voting options for your rank +2 - requires uber cubelet

Voting options can be earned, so you may be thinking, "Powerofbeds said, 'This will make more people want to buy ranks'", so I'll tell you now: Higher ranks have higher chances for a rare item in cubelets, and they can also do something for less points, which I'll tell you about below.

Ok, time for part 2 of the suggestion: cubelet upgrades. So, I'm sure you all know that tower defense has different towers you can buy, and you can upgrade them. This is basically the same concept. You can upgrade cubelets, super cubelets, ultra cubelets, and uber cubelets! Like this, each cubelet can be upgraded for points. Also, ranks determine the cost. Iron cost = default x 0.92, lapiz cost = default x 0.85, etc. Ranks can also decrease the time it takes for cubelets to expire so that it's easier to craft.

You can upgrade cubelets to increase the chance of getting a rare item. (Keep note that you will still need a super cubelet to get rare or ultra items, or an ultra cubelet to get epic or legendary items etc.)

Cubelet
Buy for 10-40 points
Upgrade to level 2 for 40-100 points
Upgrade to level 3 for 100-150 points

Super cubelet
Buy for 60-100 points
Upgrade to level 2 for 120-200 points
Upgrade to level 3 for 200-300 points

Ultra cubelet
Buy for 150-250 points
Upgrade to level 2 for 300-350 points
Upgrade to level 3 for 400-500 points

Uber cubelet
Buy for 400-800 points
Upgrade to level 2 for 550-1,000 points
Upgrade to level 3 for 800-1,350 points

Not only would upgrading cubelets give better chances of getting a rare item but it would also help by making the cost less to craft a higher tier cubelet with the higher levels. If ALL the cubelets you use to craft are high level, then the crafted cubelet is also high level. There are also chances of getting cubelets for each game played.
Cubelet: 30% chance
Super cubelet: 15% chance
Ultra cubelet: 8% chance
Uber cubelet: 2% chance
These are the chances to get a cubelet if you stay to the end of the game (win or lose).

Thanks for viewing this suggestion! It took about 45 minutes to complete it. Please do the poll above to show which of these ideas sounded like a good idea to you.

Reactions: zFqcus and Ruisdier
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom