Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
You do get cubelets when you rank up.
You get them, by receiving your new ranked reward.
Iron rank reward is one cubelet every week.
Lapiz rank reward is one cubelet every week as well.
Gold, Diamond and Emerald ranked players receive super cubelet by those ranks every two weeks.
Obsidian rank gives you one uber cubelet per month.

Reactions: Drakie❤

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
You do get cubelets when you rank up.
You get them, by receiving your new ranked reward.
Iron rank reward is one cubelet every week.
Lapiz rank reward is one cubelet every week as well.
Gold, Diamond and Emerald ranked players receive super cubelet by those ranks every two weeks.
Obsidian rank gives you one uber cubelet per month.
I meant the general numbered levels.

koops

Sep 24, 2017
Boston, Massachusetts
That would be a cool idea but maybe every five levels or so just so that you could still purchase cubelets or the sales would go down. I've seen something like this in Overwatch and it'd be nice to see it here!

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
That would be a cool idea but maybe every five levels or so just so that you could still purchase cubelets or the sales would go down. I've seen something like this in Overwatch and it'd be nice to see it here!
Yeah I think it would be nice to feel like you're progressing too as your leveling, you're still working for something

Reactions: Lozora and koops

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
Sorry,
I wouldn't like this idea..
The people over level 100, over level 75... They've all done it without getting cubelets too..
If you would add it now, it'd be harder for them to gain cubelets like this since they need to grind way more exp than someone who's only level 20..
It would've been a fun idea if this would have been equal to all at the beginning of CubeCraft… I think it's a little to late for that now!
Tho I do love my cubelets too ;)

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
Sorry,
I wouldn't like this idea..
The people over level 100, over level 75... They've all done it without getting cubelets too..
If you would add it now, it'd be harder for them to gain cubelets like this since they need to grind way more exp than someone who's only level 20..
It would've been a fun idea if this would have been equal to all at the beginning of CubeCraft… I think it's a little to late for that now!
Tho I do love my cubelets too ;)
I was thinking this aswell as I'm over 100. What about if those users just received the lost loot?
I was also thinking Levels: 0-50 get cubelets every 5 levels, Levels: 55-100 get super cubelets every 5 levels, and Levels 105+ get uber cubelets every 5 levels.
Any user can now obtain cubelets freely from just leveling up. No challenges required

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
I was thinking this aswell as I'm over 100. What about if those users just received the lost loot?
I was also thinking Levels: 0-50 get cubelets every 5 levels, Levels: 55-100 get super cubelets every 5 levels, and Levels 105+ get uber cubelets every 5 levels.
Any user can now obtain cubelets freely from just leveling up. No challenges required
Love this idea,
however it might be veeeeery hard to look in the database and give everyone their cubelets they are entitled to..

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
Love this idea,
however it might be veeeeery hard to look in the database and give everyone their cubelets they are entitled to..
What if perhaps there could be something you type in the chat to link the levels with the cubelets? Like website registrations for typing /link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom