Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Groningen, the Netherlands.
Hey!
Cubelets, are fun. But it is a little bit boring, always the purple leggings and the apple hat right?
Maybe CubeCraft could add new things?
My ideas:
-YouTube hat (like the hats for diamond rank etc.)
-points? This may be not the best idea, because then you don't have to play anymore. But maybe 25 points for Rare; 50 points for Legendary; And 100 points for Mythical?
-And this idea is crazy: As a Mythical item, a 5% (or maybe even 10%) discount on the store? Players would play a lot more for sure!
-YouTubers hats: You can get a hat of one of the people with YT rank on CCGN. I don't know how much YouTubers are on CCGN, so maybe that would be way too much heads.
-A Cubelet luck potion. This would be a Legendary item, or even Mythical. When you open Cubelets, you have like a 25% (or even 50%) chance of getting better items.
-More items in the wardarobe. Now you only have a dark blue outfit. Maybe like a light blue, and a aqua etc. The same by all the other colors.
-Maybe a CubeCraft hat: the blue cube with white borders. You know what I mean right?

That was all i could think off. I hope you like it!

Peace out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom