🤝 Partner 💜
Jul 6, 2020
Canada 🍁
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
🏹 CubeCraft Eggwars Tournament 🥚
Hosted by CubeHQ

Hey CubeCrafters! We would like to announce CubeCraft HQ's second partnered event with CubeCraft. This time it'll be a little different from before as it will be a tournament. Anyone is allowed to enter and we will be giving out prizes to the top 3 competitors (Read below to know more about the prizes) The event will be taking place on February 18th at 9:00 PM GMT. We hope you end up coming!

Join CubeHQ to Participate

🏆 The Event 🏆
🕐- Event will take place on Saturday, February 18th at 9:00 PM GMT 🕐
🥚 - Up to 40 players can join in compete for awesome Prizes 🥚
🏆 - The top 12 players will compete in solos to win Prizes 🏆
💵 - Multiple CubeCraft Ranks will be given out to the winners 💵
🪨 - Event will take place on the CubeCraft Bedrock Network. 🪨

1st Place: CubeCraft Rank/Bundle of your choice & Discord Nitro
2nd Place: CubeCraft Rank/Bundle of your choice
3rd Place:
"Event Winner" role on CubeCraft HQ

eggwars.png

- Event will be hosted on the CubeCraft HQ Discord server in the Event VC channel

Please remember to follow all of CubeCrafts rules and have fun while playing! We hope you turn up and please let us know how you feel about the event below!​

FarisQ / ArmedSuperBoy

Sandwich Enthusiast 🥪
🤝 Partner 💜
Jul 6, 2020
Canada 🍁
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Van and Faris, if there are more than 40 people, what happens? will there be a place where people enter IGNs to get in?
I doubt more than 40 people are gonna be there. If we do get 40, we're probably going to have a cap so that shouldn't be able to happen, and yes, we will have a place where people can put their usernames in :D

Reactions: TheMrRevZ

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
Can we do lucky blocks? Can't stand skywars and eggwars for some reason, either that or minerwar/survival games

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hosted by CubeHQ

Hey CubeCrafters! We would like to announce CubeCraft HQ's second partnered event with CubeCraft. This time it'll be a little different from before as it will be a tournament. Anyone is allowed to enter and we will be giving out prizes to the top 3 competitors (Read below to know more about the prizes) The event will be taking place on February 18th at 9:00 PM GMT. We hope you end up coming!

🏆 The Event 🏆

3rd Place:

View attachment 218157

- Event will be hosted on the CubeCraft HQ Discord server in the Event VC channel

Please remember to follow all of CubeCrafts rules and have fun while playing! We hope you turn up and please let us know how you feel about the event below!​
I don't want to but How do you apply tho. Like do you just show up when it time or are you meant to comment your ign or is there a link you can click that you can apply on but it just not here yet?

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I don't want to but How do you apply tho. Like do you just show up when it time or are you meant to comment your ign or is there a link you can click that you can apply on but it just not here yet?
You have to be in the discord server and just show up at the time (join the event VC, you can mute/deafen)
You type your ign into the event chat

Last edited:

Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hosted by CubeHQ

🏆 The Event 🏆

3rd Place:

View attachment 218157

It's my time to shine boys; gimme my nitro Faris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom