Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

alexminecr6

May 19, 2021
Nah, then im gonna explain in words.
In Eggwars on the map Dream, there is like between mid and gold generator island a gap, if u are being chased in mid and want to get to the gold generator island you have to bridge over.
Sometimes u forget that and fall into the void

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Nah, then im gonna explain in words.
In Eggwars on the map Dream, there is like between mid and gold generator island a gap, if u are being chased in mid and want to get to the gold generator island you have to bridge over.
Sometimes u forget that and fall into the void
Are you saying that they should cover it with glass or something?

alexminecr6

May 19, 2021
Or u just connect the map with the blocks of the island example:
On the map Dream the gold generator island is made out of quartz and white wool or something. The mid is made out of wood. There is a 4 block gap between the two islands so u fill the gap with two blocks quartz and wool and two blocks wood
But barriers would work too! On the map toy there are like on a specific point barrier blocks to not let u fall down.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211102-110619.png
    Screenshot_20211102-110619.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 47

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
Or u just connect the map with the blocks of the island example:
On the map Dream the gold generator island is made out of quartz and white wool or something. The mid is made out of wood. There is a 4 block gap between the two islands so u fill the gap with two blocks quartz and wool and two blocks wood
But barriers would work too! On the map toy there are like on a specific point barrier blocks to not let u fall down.
I'm bad at this kinds of games and I fell it in every single day 🤣

Although I do disagree with this idea as it is indeed a part of the game I think.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Xi1m's profile.
wow basket 2.0
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Why no helper?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Reesle's profile.
Thank you for the follow!❤️
UncleSpect wrote on Xi1m's profile.
u fake
Top Bottom