Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

funnymon

Dec 17, 2014
Your mom's house
I turned on minecraft and went on the server we all know and love; CubeCraftGaming

Me and my friend were talking about all the amazing things which occurred this year. When i wanted to talk about donald trump getting elected, I SOON REALIZED

One cannot type in the word: TRUMP
yet one can type in the words Clinton

Me and my friend are what you would called active members of the Alt-right movement, and seeing this made my gut turn.

WAYS TO FIX THIS:
ban the word Clinton also
unban the word trump

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE WORD TRUMP.
TRUMP IS MORE THEN A NAME YOU KNOW
TRUMP IS A VERB

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
I think Trump was banned because too many people used the word in chat for bad reasons but not with Clinton.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
There's one simple explanation for this: Trump, even out of context, can completely blow up the chat with political views, something that we do not want occurring on a children's game/server. There is large stigma against "Trump", as some people do not agree with his political views -- and we simply cannot allow that to occur around our server. If you wish to talk politics, and how "amazing trump is", then feel free to do it elsewhere. We do not want any to get offended, and we do not want people to go on a huge rant, leading to people rage without any coherence, and leading to potential offence towards players in our server.

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
just why you saw this funnymon, no point for your suggestion and also yea Trump will make cube's community worst and full of bad language!

I don't want to attack you with the "just why you saw this funnymon" .

funnymon

Dec 17, 2014
Your mom's house
There's one simple explanation for this: Trump, even out of context, can completely blow up the chat with political views, something that we do not want occurring on a children's game/server. There is large stigma against "Trump", as some people do not agree with his political views -- and we simply cannot allow that to occur around our server. If you wish to talk politics, and how "amazing trump is", then feel free to do it elsewhere. We do not want any to get offended, and we do not want people to go on a huge rant, leading to people rage without any coherence, and leading to potential offence towards players in our server.
The same thing happens with obama, and clinton. They all have "large stigma's"

This bias one way censorship is disgusting in every way. I understand this is a kids server, but wouldn't it be better,unbias and fair overall to just ban everything related politics? Not just trump

Reactions: Sophie

funnymon

Dec 17, 2014
Your mom's house
just why you saw this funnymon, no point for your suggestion and also yea Trump will make cube's community worst and full of bad language!

I don't want to attack you with the "just why you saw this funnymon" .
Trump is not only a name, its also a verb too
and please speak english.
Guys can you trump this?
i have a trump card
trumpet
trump them by them trump

kbone30

Nov 25, 2016
I see where your coming from funnymoon, and i completely respect your thoughts, but since this is a server for games, and having a good time with friends, i think both Hillary and Trump should be blocked. Now sadly i cant do anything about it, but if i could i would make sure to have Hillary blocked as well.

funnymon

Dec 17, 2014
Your mom's house
I see where your coming from funnymoon, and i completely respect your thoughts, but since this is a server for games, and having a good time with friends, i think both Hillary and Trump should be blocked. Now sadly i cant do anything about it, but if i could i would make sure to have Hillary blocked as well.
People please agree with me. I just want to be able to play with any bias towards one party or group.

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
Why don't you just unban it so you can say it in msgs.. So its not in global but you can still talk about it with other friends. Honestly if someone wants to msg every person in the lobby just to say "Trumps sucks you coward" Let him waste his time.. All you have to do is ignore the player.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
"Trump" is a meme that everybody knows.
Meanwhile, Clinton isn't used nearly as much as trump, as she doesn't have any dumb quotes that meme lords want to take advantage of.
Besides, "Trump" is almost always used in negative context, saying things like "He's better than clinton" and things, which would provoke unnecessary arguing.

funnymon

Dec 17, 2014
Your mom's house
I JUST WANT IT TO BE FAIR
either unban trump
OR BAN EVERYTHING RELATING TO POLITICS

THIS IS MINECRAFT, no need for ANY political, SO BAN IT AL

funnymon

Dec 17, 2014
Your mom's house
This is a minecraft server, clearly not a place for politics. People will get offended, whether you mean it or not, so if you wish to talk politics, do it elsewhere.
THEN BAN EVERYTHING RELATED TO POLITICS

IS CLINTON NOT RELATED TO POLITICS!?!??!?!?!?!??!
HUHUHUHU
IS she???!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom