Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nie_kabel

Feb 26, 2021
Hello cubecraft can you do in egg wars like when you kill someone his items drops?

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
Hi nie_kabel, this already exists but you have to buy it with loot points. when you are in the lobby and you hold the book in your hand which is the "shop", then press eggwars shop, then press abilities and then you can upgrade it there.

I hope this will help.

Schermafbeelding 2021-03-02 om 18.47.47.png

- Sam

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! At Egg Wars it's possible to buy abilities which gives you a small advantage compared to players who didn't buy these abilities. One of these abilities is the 'Theft' ability, which gives you 20% of the tokens in someones inventory when you killed them. Which means it already is kind of a part of the game.

I disagree with the suggestion that a player will drop all the items they have when they get killed, because I feel like this would make some players too overpowerd and changes the whole gamemode in a way I don't want to see.

nie_kabel

Feb 26, 2021
T wiem sorry ale chodzi mi o bedrock edition i nie wszystkie tylko złoto żelazo diamenty i emeraldy.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
ENGLISH:
Hello,
First of all, thanks for trying to post your threads in English.

About the thread: the special aspect of Eggwars is the item drop. It doesnt matter how you die, the opponent wont get the loot.
I think they shouldnt change this, because in my opinion its really nice the way it is.

————————————————————————
POLISH:
Cześć, Przede wszystkim dziękuję za próbę publikowania swoich wątków w języku angielskim. O wątku: specjalnym aspektem Eggwars jest upuszczanie przedmiotów. Nie ma znaczenia, jak zginiesz, przeciwnik nie zdobędzie łupu. Myślę, że nie powinni tego zmieniać, bo moim zdaniem tak jest naprawdę fajnie.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom