Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LowRuin45

Member
Nov 6, 2020
1
0
2
25
I am kinda a newbie when it comes to the server, so please bear with me here. My friend wanted to play parkour with me, so he told me to join this play.cubecraft.net. However, it took nearly 3 minutes for the lobby to load, and even then it barely loaded properly. If went to either the right or left of the game selection, all there was, was the void. Additionally, there was a tremendous amount of lag, to the point where after every 5 seconds, I would be sent back to my initial position 5 seconds ago. Furthermore, I cannot use any item found in the hotbar. My friend joined the same lobby as me, and for some reason, I could not see him, while he could see me. I do not believe this my internet issue, as any other server I play, tends to work pretty well, considering I live in a country that does not host the larger servers. F
 

Attachments

  • 2020-11-06 (7).png
    2020-11-06 (7).png
    203.4 KB · Views: 208
  • 2020-11-06 (9).png
    2020-11-06 (9).png
    210.1 KB · Views: 307
  • 2020-11-06 (10).png
    2020-11-06 (10).png
    605.2 KB · Views: 198
  • 2020-11-06 (12).png
    2020-11-06 (12).png
    558.1 KB · Views: 320
  • 2020-11-06 (14).png
    2020-11-06 (14).png
    449.1 KB · Views: 576
  • 2020-11-06 (16).png
    2020-11-06 (16).png
    86.5 KB · Views: 253
  • 2020-11-06 (14).png
    2020-11-06 (14).png
    449.1 KB · Views: 239
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
Top Bottom