Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Here are some CCG trading cards I made because I got bored. Honestly, I've not a clue how to play the real game since I only ever collected them as a kid, so I'm not sure how realistic their stats and move-sets are. I tried to make each of them unique in some way, and chose to base them off many members of the management team. I feel we don't know them well enough, so this was an opportunity to lay out their fictional lore a little bit:
upload_2018-4-17_0-8-59.png
upload_2018-4-17_0-18-55.png

upload_2018-4-17_0-30-4.png
upload_2018-4-17_0-40-15.png
upload_2018-4-17_0-51-43.png
upload_2018-4-17_1-0-28.png

Well, this was dumb. Took me an hour, too, which is more time than I had to spare. Anyways, the roles are pretty self-explanatory:

Tacosbefriends - Uses a combination of tasty and rotten food to inflict damage, often tricking its foes into a false sense of security
Quetzi - A very fragile sweeper that's hard to set up. Always attacks first, and hits hard
Sentinel - Though frequently punished for its wrongdoings, it has the potential to insta-kill your opponent's card. The perfect Quetzi/Johncoles counter, or counter to anything with high energy cost, really
Efcluke94 - Possesses a combination of self-support and high damage output. Another food-related fighter, only this one uses food to benefit itself
Joe Henry - Not very powerful, but very useful for your team. It'll heal all status conditions for both players, using said conditions to boost its power. If it survives with minimal HP, it can swap its HP stat with the opponent. It's aimed towards being helpful towards its own team
Johncoles - An expensive card that relies on the rest of its team to deal ferocious damage. In turn, it can heal its team, at a high price

If people care enough about these, I might make more. Hell, I might actually learn how to play the game so I can make the cards more accurate in terms of desired value.

P.S. Sorry for no description on Tacos' card, I forgot the option was even there until after having already made his.

D

Deleted member 169486

everyone has 100+ health then just Quetzi...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom