Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want Surveys?

• Total voters

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Wouldn’t it be better to have these surveys on the server? The majority of players doesn’t even know our forum exists. It would also have many more answers and thus a more accurate reflexion of what the community wants.

If I recall correctly, Mineplex used to have these in-game surveys when I played there (over four years ago) and I know for fact that Hypixel has map feedback at the end of each game.

As long as the questions are short and the answers are simple, in-game surveys would be the best option in my opinion. Questionnaires that require more thought out replies, such as staff feedback, will probably receive more useful feedback when put on the forums though. This VVV
I’d really love this! Just a couple surveys with about 20 multiple choice or open questions each. I would fill them in with serious answers to make the server better, or at least to make a statement about their way of handling things.

Opinions?

Tatty

Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2014
south west england
Wouldn’t it be better to have these surveys on the server? The majority of players doesn’t even know our forum exists. It would also have many more answers and thus a more accurate reflexion of what the community wants.

If I recall correctly, Mineplex used to have these in-game surveys when I played there (over four years ago) and I know for fact that Hypixel has map feedback at the end of each game.

As long as the questions are short and the answers are simple, in-game surveys would be the best option in my opinion. Questionnaires that require more thought out replies, such as staff feedback, will probably receive more useful feedback when put on the forums though. This VVV

Opinions?
what about on the server and on the forums ?

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom