Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cubify?

• Total voters

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
What if we made a (spotify) list all together with everyone’s favourite songs? It could be a nice promotion, but at the same time it has a wide variety of songs from all countries.

Maybe, we can all apply 1 song and make a huge list of it.

Is anything interested in hosting it, since I don’t have spotify, lmao.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
What if we made a (spotify) list all together with everyone’s favourite songs? It could be a nice promotion, but at the same time it has a wide variety of songs from all countries.

Maybe, we can all apply 1 song and make a huge list of it.

Is anything interested in hosting it, since I don’t have spotify, lmao.
I don’t think it should be an official thing but it’s a good idea!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
@Younisco already tried this once and the playlist got very weird lmao. There was no real genre and literally everything from dubstep to pop to hardrock was getting added. And that was without my harderstyles nonsense (^: that’s why me no thinky issa good ideaaa

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
@Younisco already tried this once and the playlist got very weird lmao. There was no real genre and literally everything from dubstep to pop to hardrock was getting added. And that was without my harderstyles nonsense (^: that’s why me no thinky issa good ideaaa
Oh didn’t know that. We could give it an another try though. Maybe @Younisco likes to host it again {:

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
There’s always gunna be that guy who will add a bunch of weird crap to playlist... I might just add Lil Pump and Bhad Bhabie to the playlist hehe.

May 1, 2019
I would recommend not. Two reasons:
1. Copyright. If we actually wanted to use this or even share this, every song has to be royalty free.
2. Mess. It would just become a mess.

May 1, 2019
They’re already on spotify? Only thing we do is add it into a playlist, that ain’t copyright?
Not all songs in spotify are labled for reuse. If you used a licensed song in, lets say a youtube video, you would get a copyright strike/video would be claimed.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Not all songs in spotify are labled for reuse. If you used a licensed song in, lets say a youtube video, you would get a copyright strike/video would be claimed.
This thread was about adding music into a Spotify playlist (no copyright law is broken cause they're already on Spotify), not about a youtube playlist :o

Reactions: Anthoken and Keanu
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #49-
Domestic cats can run faster than Olympic medalist Usain Bolt. Top speed for a cat is about 30mph (48.28kmh), whereas Bolt's record is 27mph (43.45kmh).
Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Top Bottom