Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BassGuitarYT

Member
Oct 1, 2022
13
17
4
I made a Skyblock buddy concept so , please give your feedbacks and I hope Cubecraft team watch this .
 

Attachments

  • Cubecraft skyblock buddy.png
    Cubecraft skyblock buddy.png
    299.6 KB · Views: 216

human being

Well-Known Member
Jan 23, 2022
452
322
79
19
i think it looks really good how much do you think cubecraft should sell it for if they decide to add it
 

BassGuitarYT

Member
Oct 1, 2022
13
17
4
i think it looks really good how much do you think cubecraft should sell it for if they decide to add it
I'm working on a skyblock rank revamp so If cc decides to add this it will add my next models also means if u have skyblock rank you'll immediately get it .
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cubecast EP 30 out Dec 31st
That was a really great Q&A Live, CubeCraft.
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on yurisatori0312's profile.
bonjour yuri, j'aime beaucoup ta nouvelle photo de profil
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow cyber:D
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
hi cyber
Top Bottom