Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aymencrafter21

Novice Member
Sep 22, 2024
125
217
49
17
Tunisia
Pronouns
He/Him
From what I see that cubecraft should be a game on its own we can install in playtime cuz I has everything,level,profiles,tasks,alot of players,bundles nearly every 3 days so yeah.
 

Loskol

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2023
510
1,475
214
Duolingo
So you are suggesting that Cubecraft should be a game on its own that can be downloaded without buing Minecraft for your device? That's simply not possible as Cubecraft is a server that runs inside of Minecraft. Cubecraft would need a permission from Microsoft to do so, as they can't simply just make their own version of Minecraft and sell it in Appstore or Playstore.

I'm not 100% sure if I understood the suggestion though, so feel free to correct me if I missed what you meant. xd
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
x pmx 1 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
thanks for the follow
Wqsknijper wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for following me :) ❤️
hmaqs wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom