• Yes

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

Iamspeed12345

Sep 29, 2020
Hello,
I am a cubecraft player from asia and I love to play here but there is on problem.
MY PING I lag soooooo much and a lot of people just get the ping advantage in pvp and as a pvper I really think good ping is important for pvp.
Lets take an example: Hivemc
When I open the servers list every server exept hive mc has got either red ping or yellow that means 200+ or 100+ respectivly and sometimes when I try to block clutch the block under me is no placed even tho I right clicked and sometimes when I get people in combos I sometimes lag back to some other block and my combo is broken. ans just so you know my wifi is 150mbps.
so as a cubecarfter from asia I feel asian and NA servers should be added I thank u for seeing my form and
bye:)

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello,
I am a cubecraft player from asia and I love to play here but there is on problem.
MY PING I lag soooooo much and a lot of people just get the ping advantage in pvp and as a pvper I really think good ping is important for pvp.
When I open the servers list every server exept hive mc has got either red ping or yellow that means 200+ or 100+ respectivly and sometimes when I try to block clutch the block under me is no placed even tho I right clicked and sometimes when I get people in combos I sometimes lag back to some other block and my combo is broken. ans just so you know my wifi is 150mbps.
so as a cubecarfter from asia I feel asian and NA servers should be added I thank u for seeing my form and
It's not that simple, they are coming it just takes time.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I understand that you play on Bedrock, but i play on Java Hypixel, and i have around 150 ms on that server. I agree with you that it is a disadvantage, but it isnt that bad. There are advantages too, like taking less knockback.
That's only really certain types of lag

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hello,
I think currently an NA server is planned and might lessen the lagg for you as there won’t be as much players on it

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
That's only really certain types of lag
There are really only two types;
1. Constant high ping.
2. Spiking ping.

Constant high ping isn’t that bad, and most of the time you can’t really do anything about it. It’s just because the server is far away.
Spiking ping, however, is really annoying and a big disadvantage. This is coursed by your own internet connection, so you could in theory fix it.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom