Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Watching this actually makes me want to play solo sg again. It's been a while xD

Nice kill though, I'm surprised that the closest you came to dying in that game was when you were fighting an Alex... they usually just immediately run away and try to hide when I fight them.

(Might want to edit a sword onto his hand to make you look even better ;) ) xD

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I killed him to make friends with someone else.

Staff members are more dangerous than regular players. I had to target him first to prevent him from ruining the game.
Did you expect he would kick you from game?
How is he more dangerous he is firstly a helper so he couldn't ban you if he thought you were hacking by the end of the game anyways he could only report you which any player could
So unless you are camping in which case he would likely kick you or even report you there is no real danger in having him later in the game it isn't like the helper applications require you too be good at any game
So why are staff members let alone helpers so dangerous I don't understand

Reactions: DanDaDino

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Did you expect he would kick you from game?
How is he more dangerous he is firstly a helper so he couldn't ban you if he thought you were hacking by the end of the game anyways he could only report you which any player could
So unless you are camping in which case he would likely kick you or even report you there is no real danger in having him later in the game it isn't like the helper applications require you too be good at any game
So why are staff members let alone helpers so dangerous I don't understand
There are things many people don't know or understand. All I can say is that they are not what you think they are.

For that game only, I knew he wouldn't kick. If he did, I'd have that on camera and file a report for staff abuse. I don't camp or hack.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
There are things many people don't know or understand. All I can say is that they are not what you think they are.

For that game only, I knew he wouldn't kick. If he did, I'd have that on camera and file a report for staff abuse. I don't camp or hack.
What if he thought you were camping even if you weren't
There is also no given advantages In this game for staff unless you are @johncoles and while you are playing eggwars you go into creative and place a bunch of bedrock and lava everywhere *cough cough* Cubecraft's fourth birthday stream *cough cough*
But for helpers there is no real advantage of course they could try a few things but that would quickly have them demoted

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom