Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

thelgbtdragon

Dec 12, 2023
A year or two ago there was discussion on the Cubecraft server sewers. (There was talk about it being the backrooms as well, correct me if i'm wrong.) And I have found them.

Today, only a few minutes ago, my boyfriend and i found the entrance to it. I have linked a map of the sewers in question and marked the dead-ends with Xs. There is a passage in honeycomb script (i have dubbed it that, unsure of there being an name for it already.), there is the entrance and there is specifications on peepholes you can find throughout the lobby.

How do you get there?
Like i said before there was talk on the sewers and/or backrooms of the server. I, being very much into mysteries, roped my boyfriend into finding it with me. I play Minecraft on a very old PC so i keep the sound off to make sure it doesn't crash every 3 seconds but he plays on a PS5. He heard sounds near the train station right behind you when you spawn and i decided that we should investigate. We looked online at videos and forums and found things dating 2021, 2022 and early 2023, but nothing for right now. There was talk about an abandoned building, ladders, levers and a fridge. We found the entrance to the abandoned building but it ended up being a dead end. I then looked at videos from 2021 and 2022, they all mentioned it being near the hot air balloon. So we went there, there are doors near a robot toy for the toy hunt, if you look in the doors you hear growling noises. There is a hotel near there too, so we thought of searching there and found a furby from the toy hunt. I realized that the server has used scaffolding NUMEROUS times to hide areas so i thought of crouching in the kitchen area (for the fridge part of previous of hidden places.) and i went straight through.

What about the honey comb script?

If you find the musem area, within the sewers/backrooms, there's exhibits of the recent Minecraft updates such as there 1.15 "Buzzy Bees Update". If you look in front of the exhibit, there's another one with a plain lever in it. (Yes, we did flick it, it doesn't do anything within the sewers.) I have no idea if there's something with the bees or the lever that was kept under wraps but i found nothing that i could link without a long stretch. There are signs for the exhibits and the lever has the honeycomb script.

And the peepholes?

Well those are just areas that you can see the sewers from..... but there is one that you can see into yet no way inside. I will comeback once i do find it.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1018305136.jpg
    Snapchat-1018305136.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Snapchat-1382029944.jpg
    Snapchat-1382029944.jpg
    587 KB · Views: 50
  • Snapchat-1992359806.jpg
    Snapchat-1992359806.jpg
    1,019.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Snapchat-1551948171.jpg
    Snapchat-1551948171.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 48
  • Snapchat-1339066258.jpg
    Snapchat-1339066258.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 49
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom