Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mohammed Edries

Well-Known Member
Nov 20, 2020
164
147
119
25
Libya
Pronouns
He/Him
For those who missed the QNA stream a few days ago, you can watch it here:
Hii @SlinkyGnu05604 hope you doing well 🤗

Thxx for sharing this! I honestly didn't know about it at all 🥲

It's disappointing that they didn't talk about SBMM though, I'm really curious about it, I need to know more and more abot it since it could change a lot on CC.

I'm also rlly happy they talked about the CubeCraft creator program aand giving more opportunities to content creators.
I think we rlly need this right now, As I've said before, I personally discovered CC through YouTuber, And I'm sure many others did too.

Back then, YouTube was pretty much the main platform, But now we have TikTok and Twitch and many others.
Someone could be successful on TikTok but not on YouTube e.g!!
Supporting new and upcoming creators across different platforms, Especially those making good CubeCraft content, Could rlly help the server a lot, Especially right now.

Best regards..🌹
 
  • Like
Reactions: hmaqs

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
761
3,462
384
www.youtube.com
Hii @SlinkyGnu05604 hope you doing well 🤗

Thxx for sharing this! I honestly didn't know about it at all 🥲

It's disappointing that they didn't talk about SBMM though, I'm really curious about it, I need to know more and more abot it since it could change a lot on CC.

I'm also rlly happy they talked about the CubeCraft creator program aand giving more opportunities to content creators.
I think we rlly need this right now, As I've said before, I personally discovered CC through YouTuber, And I'm sure many others did too.

Back then, YouTube was pretty much the main platform, But now we have TikTok and Twitch and many others.
Someone could be successful on TikTok but not on YouTube e.g!!
Supporting new and upcoming creators across different platforms, Especially those making good CubeCraft content, Could rlly help the server a lot, Especially right now.

Best regards..🌹
SBMM was a topic they were supposed to cover in that QNA but they forgot about it / no one reminded them about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mohammed Edries

Mohammed Edries

Well-Known Member
Nov 20, 2020
164
147
119
25
Libya
Pronouns
He/Him
SBMM was a topic they were supposed to cover in that QNA but they forgot about it / no one reminded them about it.
Ik that's why I'm sad about it 😔 cuz I need to know more and more about it 🫠 cuz SBMM as I said will change a lot on CC on further!! I need more details 😊

Edit....
Just wanted to add that I rlly hope they bring back the CubeCraft creator program and expand it so fast as can!!

I see a lot of ppl making good content especially on YT, Some of them rlly talented and their CubeCraft content is pretty good.
You @SlinkyGnu05604 definitely one of them for suree.
I think it would motivate more people to keep creating content, Which could rllly help the server.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
Top Bottom