Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Who thought of this bad idea, and was this some sort of last resort? I actually don't get it. All the things listed for commands for plus ranked players sounds a lot like some bs last resort to me. I don't know if this si just me, but I would like to know why this was added in the first place. Subscription ranks, in my opinion, don't sound like a good idea at all. And no, I'm not jealous, I actually am wondering on why this is a good idea.

Also, some of the commands list encourages certain types of players that I really dislike.

So the main question:
Why?

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Well, I am not sure of the full reason they added it, but using a little math I can come up with 1 factor that certainly was on their mind.

Give a low estimate of 250 people a month that buy the subscription to PLUS. That is $7 GBP each, and $1750 GBP per month, and $21000 GBP per year. Even if only half that number of people buy PLUS, that is still about $10000 GBP per year just from the subscription service.

Once again I am not saying this is the only reason, but it was definitely on their minds.

Btw this post probably shouldn't be under support, maybe suggestions because you are suggesting that they tell us why it was added :p (jk probably not that either, idk what this falls under)

(Edit: I just saw price changes, changed the numbers a bit)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on katnip's profile.
Cool profile picture!:D
Top Bottom