Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GalaxyStars

Apr 1, 2016
I really wanted Gold rank and I was about to get it but I cannot because I have PayPal I was thinking you should add more ways to pay Including PayPal! Thanks! Also does GBP Mean Dollars as like USA or no?

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I thought that Payment Wall includes PayPal but I'm not too sure.
And no, GBP means Great British Pounds.
PayPal was removed due to it having to much payment issues.. dang I know more than staff ;)
Anyway, you can purchase a paysafe card at your local stores, I beleive you can buy them online aswell and pay with paypal ;)

GalaxyStars

Apr 1, 2016
@Cheez Ok thanks but how much is Gold Rank In GBP? Also Thanks Anyway But Just Saying Try To Make it USA Dollars and add PayPal back please! Thanks!

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
@Cheez Ok thanks but how much is Gold Rank In GBP? Also Thanks Anyway But Just Saying Try To Make it USA Dollars and add PayPal back please! Thanks!
You can change the currency to make it easier for other players. :)
Evidence:
Schermopname (1).png

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
As said above, you can pay with US dollars, and as I have said above, you can buy a paysafe card as your checkout, paypal was removed due to it having too many payment issues, and again, can be lock now I think, if you don't ingore my post this time around...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom