Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Erm, I myself, although it's highly opinion based, would like the tags in team chat. Why? It gets really annoying when you say a warning and a person is like "you're not a mod shut up" and if I say I'm a mod it'll make it look like I'm impersonating. So, maybe you can toggle it? Like, a button somewhere to toggle your rank in a team game or something.

Reactions: Sophie

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
Erm, I myself, although it's highly opinion based, would like the tags in team chat. Why? It gets really annoying when you say a warning and a person is like "you're not a mod shut up" and if I say I'm a mod it'll make it look like I'm impersonating. So, maybe you can toggle it? Like, a button somewhere to toggle your rank in a team game or something.

If You Could Toggle It That Would Be Great ;)

Reactions: Sophie

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
  1. More Money Walls Maps -There will be more in the future, guaranteed.
  2. Fix The Parkour (Some Of The Hard Maps Are Broken) -Can you give specific examples? A video would be helpful.
  3. Add Parties -Pretty sure it's a WIP but not 100% on that.
  4. Make It So You can't Get Duplicate Items In Cubelets -If we did that, you'd only have to collect about 100 Cubelets before Cubelets become useless
  5. Add A LeaderBoard To Money Walls -Good idea, will pass it on
  6. Make Donator Perks Give You Things That You Actually Want E.G. Kits, Perks And Abilities -This is illegal due to Minecraft's EULA.
  7. Abilities For Eggwars And Money Walls -Again, I think this is a WIP
  8. Loads More Kits In All Games -We do add new kits occasionally and are open to kit suggestions.
  9. Private Lobbies For Donators (The Higher The Rank The More Maps You Can Choose) -Violates the EULA.
  10. More Colored Glasses (For Levels 10 - 50) -Seems pointless but we might at some point.
  11. Google Translation Plugin (MUST HAVE) E.G. http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/realtimechattranslation/ -Looks interesting, will look into it
  12. More Types Of Generators In Eggwars And Money Walls E.G. Coal And Lapis Generators -Not really necessary imo
  13. Update The Hub - ;)
  14. Add Time Limits To Games -Please be more specific.
  15. Less Creative Crashes -We're working on updating and improving the freebuild servers currently.
  16. More Frequent Backups On The Creative World -See above.
  17. Anyone Who Completes The In Game Lobby Parkours Get A Perk E.G. Regeneration For The First 10 Seconds Of The Game -Pointless for most games
  18. Add More Items To Cubelets E.G. Kits, Money And New Cosmetic Items -More items are added every update.
  19. Players Should Be Able To Buy Cubelets On The Buycraft Page- Not entirely sure if this violates the EULA. Will look into it.
  20. Make Cosmetics Wearable During The Game E.G. Have It As A Kit- This violates the EULA.
  21. An Overall Leader Board In The Hub -Interesting idea, but more complicated than you'd think.
  22. Have It So Players Can Claim Generators In Money Walls With Points (For A Period Of Time) -Not sure what this means.
  23. Have Your Rank Shown By Your Name Even In Team Games E.G. [Team] ;;Obsidian;; pewax -We removed ranks in team games to keep people from targetting donors, youtubers, and staff.
  24. More Types Of Mob Protecting Things In Money Walls E.G. Spiders And Magma Cubes -You play Money Walls a lot, don't you? :P
  25. Custom Mobs In The Faction Would To Beat For Money And Cubelets. -Interesting idea, will pass it on.

Reactions: SevereWarning

Elyktra

Aug 30, 2015
Switzerland
Tac
  1. More Money Walls Maps -There will be more in the future, guaranteed.
  2. Fix The Parkour (Some Of The Hard Maps Are Broken) -Can you give specific examples? A video would be helpful.
  3. Add Parties -Pretty sure it's a WIP but not 100% on that.
  4. Make It So You can't Get Duplicate Items In Cubelets -If we did that, you'd only have to collect about 100 Cubelets before Cubelets become useless
  5. Add A LeaderBoard To Money Walls -Good idea, will pass it on
  6. Make Donator Perks Give You Things That You Actually Want E.G. Kits, Perks And Abilities -This is illegal due to Minecraft's EULA.
  7. Abilities For Eggwars And Money Walls -Again, I think this is a WIP
  8. Loads More Kits In All Games -We do add new kits occasionally and are open to kit suggestions.
  9. Private Lobbies For Donators (The Higher The Rank The More Maps You Can Choose) -Violates the EULA.
  10. More Colored Glasses (For Levels 10 - 50) -Seems pointless but we might at some point.
  11. Google Translation Plugin (MUST HAVE) E.G. http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/realtimechattranslation/ -Looks interesting, will look into it
  12. More Types Of Generators In Eggwars And Money Walls E.G. Coal And Lapis Generators -Not really necessary imo
  13. Update The Hub - ;)
  14. Add Time Limits To Games -Please be more specific.
  15. Less Creative Crashes -We're working on updating and improving the freebuild servers currently.
  16. More Frequent Backups On The Creative World -See above.
  17. Anyone Who Completes The In Game Lobby Parkours Get A Perk E.G. Regeneration For The First 10 Seconds Of The Game -Pointless for most games
  18. Add More Items To Cubelets E.G. Kits, Money And New Cosmetic Items -More items are added every update.
  19. Players Should Be Able To Buy Cubelets On The Buycraft Page- Not entirely sure if this violates the EULA. Will look into it.
  20. Make Cosmetics Wearable During The Game E.G. Have It As A Kit- This violates the EULA.
  21. An Overall Leader Board In The Hub -Interesting idea, but more complicated than you'd think.
  22. Have It So Players Can Claim Generators In Money Walls With Points (For A Period Of Time) -Not sure what this means.
  23. Have Your Rank Shown By Your Name Even In Team Games E.G. [Team] ;;Obsidian;; pewax -We removed ranks in team games to keep people from targetting donors, youtubers, and staff.
  24. More Types Of Mob Protecting Things In Money Walls E.G. Spiders And Magma Cubes -You play Money Walls a lot, don't you? :p
  25. Custom Mobs In The Faction Would To Beat For Money And Cubelets. -Interesting idea, will pass it on.
Like everything you said. 19. isen't violating the eula because not only donators can buy them.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Custom Mobs In The Faction Would To Beat For Money And Cubelets. -Interesting idea, will pass it on.
Perhaps you could have a global announcement every hour that a boss such as the wither or enderdragon has spawned near the spawn area, encouraging players to go to it? Perhaps without the egg or star drops, but with cubelet and experience rewards :)

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
wither or enderdragon
37ab4c4e966c76165f4553d9df345f5fa23fbc41_full.jpg

Gurl you so basic. Meet the Demon Spine.
2015-10-15_10.08.37.png 2015-10-15_10.08.50.png 2015-10-15_10.08.44.png
I made this monstrosity on a friend's server about a year ago. He's meant to be summoned like a boss in Terraria, and similar to Terraria bosses, he will more than likely wreck your face if you're not using decent gear. He'll also drop some unobtainable items like custom swords, potions, and other gear. If we do end up making boss battles on factions, I will make extra sure that the bosses are more interesting than just a wither or enderdragon.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
37ab4c4e966c76165f4553d9df345f5fa23fbc41_full.jpg

Gurl you so basic. Meet the Demon Spine.
View attachment 59537 View attachment 59538 View attachment 59539
I made this monstrosity on a friend's server about a year ago. He's meant to be summoned like a boss in Terraria, and similar to Terraria bosses, he will more than likely wreck your face if you're not using decent gear. He'll also drop some unobtainable items like custom swords, potions, and other gear. If we do end up making boss battles on factions, I will make extra sure that the bosses are more interesting than just a wither or enderdragon.
omg pls :o :o

SpyYoshiRv

Jul 20, 2015
More Types Of Generators In Eggwars And Money Walls E.G. Coal And Lapis Generators: Not enough space for them to fit in old maps. -10.

SpyYoshiRv

Jul 20, 2015
New Maps Though, Defiantly For Money Walls ;)

Really pointless still. adding new generators kind of defeats the whole purpose of the maps because of the lack of space in any map (Oriental, TeaParty). New maps will only use Iron, Gold and Diamond. its really bad if suggested for EggWars.

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
Really pointless still. adding new generators kind of defeats the whole purpose of the maps because of the lack of space in any map (Oriental, TeaParty). New maps will only use Iron, Gold and Diamond. its really bad if suggested for EggWars.

It's For Money Walls When They Bring Out New Maps ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
Top Bottom