Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands
Ok, here they are. And some context for the three taken on Dec. 2: @rubik_cube_man dug out a room in the at-the-time new lobby during one of his streams and a few days later I saw a creeper in there and took some screenshots to report it as a bug. The other two are just some random screenshots I took of the lobby because I felt like it :p. And btw thanks @StrikerDH for telling me how to bypass that login thing.

No problem :)
And thanks for sharing!

Undead_Shadow11

Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2013
Mature Land.
I have a better picture of the party room Rubik made, which was taken many months later. (The chat is censored because there was swearing in it. I originally took the screenshot to report a swearer.)

Attachments

• 2014-05-04_09.04.42(censored).png
    2014-05-04_09.04.42(censored).png
    959 KB · Views: 98
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom