Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Now your probably thinking just like some people the cubecraft forums is dead kind of and you might think how can that be fixed and I have a solution.

The solution is to add some more types of forums the game in the game discussion like...

Skyblock Island Showcase and that will already encourage building in skyblock and more forums activity and I am not even done yet because were only getting started.

Cubecraft clips forums where there can be videos on montages funny moments ect on cubecraft and it can be a good way for Cubecraft staff to easily select clips.

Cubecraft General Help forum so people stop cluttering there how to help me with blah blah blah in this game.

That's all I could think of but there could be more either way more engagement is what the forums needs but I could be wrong but let me know what you think.

It probably won't be that good anyways.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
The main reason that the forums is dead is becuase the poeple that play the server doesn’t even know there is the “forums” and they can join it.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
The main reason that the forums is dead is becuase the poeple that play the server doesn’t even know there is the “forums” and they can join it.
I don't believe that's the reason why because cubecraft make frequent advertisements of their socials including the forums.

Reactions: legendaryfox977

TomIsGaming

Sep 9, 2022
Now your probably thinking just like some people the cubecraft forums is dead kind of and you might think how can that be fixed and I have a solution.

The solution is to add some more types of forums the game in the game discussion like...

Skyblock Island Showcase and that will already encourage building in skyblock and more forums activity and I am not even done yet because were only getting started.

Cubecraft clips forums where there can be videos on montages funny moments ect on cubecraft and it can be a good way for Cubecraft staff to easily select clips.

Cubecraft General Help forum so people stop cluttering there how to help me with blah blah blah in this game.

That's all I could think of but there could be more either way more engagement is what the forums needs but I could be wrong but let me know what you think.

It probably won't be that good anyways.
The Support Forum and the Creations Forum already exist, which are good locations for the content you are suggesting. I don't think making more forums will make the website more active. It would just spread information even more and, in my opinion, making it hard to find.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom