Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cool_95

May 5, 2020
I was playng hypixel housinq quite a lot but im from europe not us so my high ping was making my experience bad , and I was thinking for a while that if housing was on cubecraft it would be soo cool beside the fact it would unify the cubecraft community a lot . I thik they should add it , even if only for java .Hope some staff reads this . :D

Reactions: Fqnta

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I was playng hypixel housinq quite a lot but im from europe not us so my high ping was making my experience bad , and I was thinking for a while that if housing was on cubecraft it would be soo cool beside the fact it would unify the cubecraft community a lot . I thik they should add it , even if only for java .Hope some staff reads this . :D

I don't think housing is that good for this community, they've removed this for a reason + if the community wanted it back there would be more threads like yours or an escalated thread about this subject.

Its a no for me sorry

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think housing gets enough players ._.

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
I don't like housing. so there is no problem for me. but as I always say, new things are good

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think this is needed, is also doesn't really fit between the other games. And since it is not PVP based, you could just keep playing where you are playing now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday
qKhalidd wrote on human being's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!
Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
Top Bottom