Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Was on Cubecraft looking around for cool Easter eggs in the lobby, found one thing… can anyone explain what’s going on?
5571171B-C804-471F-BB7A-3014EB77BBFA.png

Reactions: Wildd

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Good luck! be sure to look at youtube to see some of them
I know a good YouTuber that has posted videos about some of the levers locations 😏

My favorite cube lore/theory is cubecraft is purgatory. Yes I am suggesting that cubecraft is purgatory probably similar to that of Valhalla from Norse mythology where the dead warriors train and fight every day to stop Ragnarok which is the end of all. It would explain why us the players are immortal as we are already in the afterlife. It would also explain why we are fighting each other all the time yet we start being polite as soon as the fight over (saying gg) as we are just in the training arc right now to fight Ragnarok. The houses in the lobby also exist because that meant to be where our character live when we are offline. People who get banned are people who are deemed unworthy because they are using dark powers (spooky). It would also explains why there are "mods" on the server. The mods are meant to be like Norse gods like thor. They aren't all powerful but they are significantly more powerful than the ordinary player. The leaderboard would also be explained lore wise as an actual leaderboard made to inspire other people to fight more. This is why the backrooms is a big threat tho. As it stealing players. Sure they don't die their but they can't leave they are stuck and eventually they evolve into entities

That all I'm going to write unless someone asks. I got more lore( things to add to this theory) but I feel like it might be too much saying all in one comment. Saying this much makes me look like a nutter lol.

Last edited:

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I know a good YouTuber that has posted videos about some of the levers locations 😏

My favorite cube lore/theory is cubecraft is purgatory. Yes I am suggesting that cubecraft is purgatory probably similar to that of Valhalla from Norse mythology where the dead warriors train and fight every day to stop Ragnarok which is the end of all. It would explain why us the players are immortal as we are already in the afterlife. It would also explain why we are fighting each other all the time yet we start being polite as soon as the fight over (saying gg) as we are just in the training arc right now to fight Ragnarok. The houses in the lobby also exist because that meant to be where our character live when we are offline. People who get banned are people who are deemed unworthy because they are using dark powers (spooky). It would also explains why there are "mods" on the server. The mods are meant to be like Norse gods like thor. They aren't all powerful but they are significantly more powerful than the ordinary player. The leaderboard would also be explained lore wise as an actual leaderboard made to inspire other people to fight more. This is why the backrooms is a big threat tho. As it stealing players. Sure they don't die their but they can't leave they are stuck and eventually they evolve into entities

That all I'm going to write unless someone asks. I got more lore( things to add to this theory) but I feel like it might be too much saying all in one comment. Saying this much makes me look like a nutter lol.
Is that based off of evidence or?

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
write more
Skyblock is actually a sequel to the main cubecraft storyline. We end up defeating the backrooms but we didn't stop the end times leaving behind only a little bit of the world. This part is also based of Norse mythology as after Ragnarok two humans are left behind on the barren broken earth to create a new human species basically they are a new Adam and eve. Eventually your able to leave an island and discover more people like you (which is why you can do co-op) and everyone new goal is recreating the world. Their is an area that we can't get to tho and that is the end. The reason why we can't Access the end dimension in skyblock Is because that where the backrooms originated. Don't you think it weird that their is a dragon head in the backrooms and some backrooms areas are made of endstone? That is because it came from the end. Making a portal that connects back to the end would bring the risk of brining the backrooms back again and this time we wouldn't be able to stop it. Our only hope is too rebuild and hope that the end portal does open because if it does it will be the end of us...

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Is that based off of evidence or?
It based of evidence and it one if the only theory's that makes sense of everything but as you can tell it certainly isn't a fact. It just how one could interpret these. I guess if you want a more believable one the cubecraft is a simulation theory would hold more weight but I prefer this one as it brings more stakes to everything and it overall less meta. I also left behind the more goofy titbits of lore because of lack of relevance and evidence like the among slimes escape the heat death off their games by invading other games (like minerware and eggwars)

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic

Woah, I'm genuinely curious who in this theory with Norse mythology represents builders and devs, as they are the ones who made everything - builded every map block by block and programmed every script function by function, and so they can change how the world looks/behaves.

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Woah, I'm genuinely curious who in this theory with Norse mythology represents builders and devs, as they are the ones who made everything - builded every map block by block and programmed every script function by function, and so they can change how the world looks/behaves.
They would represent The old gods (specifically Odin) in Norse mythology their existed a giant. And Odin killed him and used his body to make the nine realms iirc. so Odin himself is technically a map maker using something that already existed to build something else (like mapmaker using already made Minecraft blocks to make cubecraft). Only difference is instead of being one powerful god (Odin) there a bunch of gods instead. Maybe instead of making cubecraft out of the giant body they made it out of the ender dragon and that why their dragon egg everywhere. Admittedly enough tho the ender dragon thing is pretty flimsy and their isn't really any evidence for that.

Reactions: dvodany

pekd

i think you played a bit too much god of war ragnarök xD but tbh it does sound possible
They would represent The old gods (specifically Odin) in Norse mythology their existed a giant. And Odin killed him and used his body to make the nine realms iirc. so Odin himself is technically a map maker using something that already existed to build something else (like mapmaker using already made Minecraft blocks to make cubecraft). Only difference is instead of being one powerful god (Odin) there a bunch of gods instead. Maybe instead of making cubecraft out of the giant body they made it out of the ender dragon and that why their dragon egg everywhere. Admittedly enough tho the ender dragon thing is pretty flimsy and their isn't really any evidence for that.

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
i think you played a bit too much god of war ragnarök xD but tbh it does sound possible
Yep I even had a thought about making Thor hammer and the ban hammer a connection XD (I realized that was dumb tho and didn't add it). The best theory's truly are the fun ones that are so outlandish it make you sound insane but have some evidence backing it up and no evidence countering it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom