Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
Hihi! ✨

I have been seeing some fun challenges on the forums lately and I decided to do one of my own. Introducing Daily Geoguesser!! 🌍

For the next 7 days, I’ll be posting a new location for you to scout and find on the server. Can you find most of them by the end of the week? We will see!! Bedrock is preferred for this challenge but if you managed to find it on Java, feel free to submit your guess & for today’s location (see the spoiler below)

Location ~1 (1).jpg

The rules of this challenge:
- Submit the screenshot in third-person front
- Submission must be in F1, not showing the scoreboard as well as HUD
- Have your submission under a spoiler or blurred
- You only get 2 hints for this (hints are for everyone). Use them wisely!

Now that the general rules have been covered…Let the fun begin! 🎉

(This challenge was inspired by my great friend @caraMel. Check out her weekly challenges and join innnnn!!)🌸

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I actually know where this is on Java. Can I already take screenshot of it with me in it and put it on a spoiler box, or do I need to post all of the screenshots at the same time in the end of the week?

1707916806053.png

• Love
Reactions: JustNathie

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
I actually know where this is on Java. Can I already take screenshot of it with me in it and put it on a spoiler box, or do I need to post all of the screenshots at the same time in the end of the week?
You need the screenshot with you in it. I'm sorry that rule is a bit unclear 😅 It is my first time doing something like this. You can submit it anytime before the new post comes up. I have no set time yet but aiming to do it at 4 pm BST each day :)

• Heart
Reactions: Loskol and Thjis

Stap

Jan 28, 2023
www.youtube.com
Hihi! ✨

I have been seeing some fun challenges on the forums lately and I decided to do one of my own. Introducing Daily Geoguesser!! 🌍

For the next 7 days, I’ll be posting a new location for you to scout and find on the server. Can you find most of them by the end of the week? We will see!! Bedrock is preferred for this challenge but if you managed to find it on Java, feel free to submit your guess & for today’s location (see the spoiler below)

The rules of this challenge:
- Submit the screenshot in third-person front
- Submission must be in F1, not showing the scoreboard as well as HUD
- Have your submission under a spoiler or blurred
- You only get 2 hints for this (hints are for everyone). Use them wisely!

Now that the general rules have been covered…Let the fun begin! 🎉

(This challenge was inspired by my great friend @caraMel. Check out her weekly challenges and join innnnn!!)
This would be a fun place to chill ngl
Screenshot 2024-02-15 001809.png

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom