Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think players should be able to teleport and message their friends on the server?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyCat02

Jun 4, 2016
I just think the Cube craft friend list and other friend related commands should be updated. I friend people on Cube craft, but then never see them again because I can't do anything, they are just on my friend list, I can't message them, I cant tp to them, or their game. I suggest that players be able to teleport/message their online friends, no matter where they are on the server.

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
I just think the Cube craft friend list and other friend related commands should be updated. I friend people on Cube craft, but then never see them again because I can't do anything, they are just on my friend list, I can't message them, I cant tp to them, or their game. I suggest that players be able to teleport/message their online friends, no matter where they are on the server.

Already suggested and ccg is working on it

B

Britney Spears

As have been said above this comment. They are currently working on a new friend/party system. It will come soon.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
As they have stated above ^ the developers are working on a friends system, just know it is coming soon. Have patience, and wait for it to be released. Suggestion is already under development, so I'm locking.

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom