Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

QueenHammie

Feb 7, 2017
Stealing shampoo bottles from hotels
I think it would be useful if the cubecraft forums could be an app.I like to be on forums reading and talking to friends, but I can't always be on the computer to do so, since other people need to use it. I do, however, have my phone and I can use the forums on google. But, the problem is that when I use it on my phone the site is very slow,laggy and doesn't keep up to date with the latest content very efficiently. If we made cubecraft.net into an app, it would run more smoothly and a lot more players would be active on forums, since it is easy to access and efficient.

I'm sure this will take a long time to make but it is just a suggestion:p

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I don't see a problem with the mobile site. I frequently use it. It has it's bugs and flaws, but making an app isn't needed.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I currently haven't seen any problem with the forums on a mobile device.
With the site being slow, it's most likely your carrier (if it's with your mobile data),
or it's most likely a bad wi-fi connection.
Not only that, apps costs money to make. (Tell me if I'm wrong.)

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I currently haven't seen any problem with the forums on a mobile device.
With the site being slow, it's most likely your carrier (if it's with your mobile data),
or it's most likely a bad wi-fi connection.
Not only that, apps costs money to make. (Tell me if I'm wrong.)

You are correct sir!

~

I also don't see how your forums isn't updated as efficiently. Personally, I don't have these issues. Like mentioned above, it might be internet issues.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Wouldn't it just be the same?

I could access cubecraft forums on my mobile, as long as I have Wifi or hotspot.

No need for this.

L

Lepzi

My friend was talking to me about this on the bus to me last time I person my like the idea makes it more simple to get to and I don't see anything wrong with adding this.

Reactions: QueenHammie

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
My friend was talking to me about this on the bus to me last time I person my like the idea makes it more simple to get to and I don't see anything wrong with adding this.

Well...

1) It's literally going to be the same thing as hopping onto the forums through the mobile site.

Fun fact: If you flip your screen, you'll get the desktop site. Cheers!

2) It would cost money for something that's literally the same thing.

3) Accessing Cube through whatever search engine you use would require wifi. Just like you would need wifi for the app.

4) It's not that hard to search up cubecraft.net

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
I know many people are saying that they aren't having any problems with their mobile or with the website but I think it would be more fancy having a app many people would use the app to login faster and not putting the website in.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it would be useful if the cubecraft forums could be an app.I like to be on forums reading and talking to friends, but I can't always be on the computer to do so, since other people need to use it. I do, however, have my phone and I can use the forums on google. But, the problem is that when I use it on my phone the site is very slow,laggy and doesn't keep up to date with the latest content very efficiently. If we made cubecraft.net into an app, it would run more smoothly and a lot more players would be active on forums, since it is easy to access and efficient.

I'm sure this will take a long time to make but it is just a suggestion:p

Intresting idea
Not worth all the hassel
Just use internet...
Just Google: Cube Craft
Sign in
Your Golden Freddy by then

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
This already suggested in the past, But I agree! We Will have more active players that regularly check the forums. An am Will be a lot easier to Check the forums, But at the moment I haven't any issues for doing it via google.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom