Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The Gaming Pro

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
As you know in CubeCraft Bedrock, there are lots of special commands that are only in CubeCraft such as "/leave" but when I type "/", these CubeCraft exclusive commands don't come up on the menu in Chat in CubeCraft Bedrock so it would be a good idea for Cubecraft Bedrock to have these CubeCraft exclusive commands to show up so new players will know what the commands are in CubeCraft.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
As you know in CubeCraft Bedrock, there are lots of special commands that are only in CubeCraft such as "/leave" but when I type "/", these CubeCraft exclusive commands don't come up on the menu in Chat in CubeCraft Bedrock so it would be a good idea for Cubecraft Bedrock to have these CubeCraft exclusive commands to show up so new players will know what the commands are in CubeCraft.
This used to be a thing, however it revealed a lot of Things that were not supposed to be revealed so they removed it

Reactions: legendaryfox977

pekd

/who
/fl
/Hub
/Pa
/Fa
These are all important commands that I use almost every day and there is no was to actually know about them unless someone tells you or you try. I agree a list should appear when you type /help into chat. Or ever /cmd could give you a full list
can you please explain me what all these commands do? i have never heard of them

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Otherworld

✧ Moderator ✧
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 13, 2022
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Pronouns
She/They
Got curios, so I tried a few commands out. And struck gold!!
Found out that /f and /p will give you a help list of all available commands in their category, including their explanation.

Unfortunately, the /fmsg and thus the /fr do not work.

Screenshot (1242).png

I truly agree, there should be a list of all commands that are available to players.
If there isn't already one somewhere hidden.

Possibly using a similar way/solution to show all of them, as in the list above, using a special command.
As Salty said, in order to hide all the other sensitive commands that aren't supposed to be revealed.

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
/who
/fl
/Hub
/Pa
/Fa
These are all important commands that I use almost every day and there is no was to actually know about them unless someone tells you or you try. I agree a list should appear when you type /help into chat. Or ever /cmd could give you a full list
/Who - shows all players in lobby and their rank,
/FL - displaying your friends list in chat along with who's online and what lobby/game they are in
/Hub - returns you to the hub
/Pa (username) - sends a party request to that player
/Fa (username) sends a friend request to that player
/Pa accept and /fa accept - accepts party/friend invites that you receive

pekd

/Who - shows all players in lobby and their rank,
/FL - displaying your friends list in chat along with who's online and what lobby/game they are in
/Hub - returns you to the hub
/Pa (username) - sends a party request to that player
/Fa (username) sends a friend request to that player
/Pa accept and /fa accept - accepts party/friend invites that you receive
thanks! :D

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Found out that /f and /p will give you a help list of all available commands in their category, including their explanation.

View attachment 216166

I truly agree, there should be a list of all commands that are available to players.

Possibly using a similar way/solution to show all of them, as in the list above, using a special command.
As Salty said, in order to hide all the other sensitive commands that aren't supposed to be revealed.
Ive been playing for 9 years and didnt even know half of them lol

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him

View attachment 216166

Yeah /f works I’ve been using it for some time.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom