Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

fletcherpe

Jan 26, 2021
Manila, Philippines
www.fletcherpe.net
I Going Playing CubeCraft On Bedrock Edition And Said My Friend. Hey Why You Trying Playing CubeCraft Games It's Fun It's Have BedWars. I Started Playing This And I Enter CubeCraft Server On Bedrock Edition And I Cannot Find BedWars I See SkyWars Not BedWars I Switched Another Lobby And Cannot Find BedWars Anything In The Same Lobby. Where Is The BEDWARS On CubeCraft Bedrock Edition?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I Going Playing CubeCraft On Bedrock Edition And Said My Friend. Hey Why You Trying Playing CubeCraft Games It's Fun It's Have BedWars. I Started Playing This And I Enter CubeCraft Server On Bedrock Edition And I Cannot Find BedWars I See SkyWars Not BedWars I Switched Another Lobby And Cannot Find BedWars Anything In The Same Lobby. Where Is The BEDWARS On CubeCraft Bedrock Edition?

There is no Bed Wars. on Bedrock. We have Egg Wars though, it's the same thing but with eggs. I think you will like it a lot better than Bed Wars. (:

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I Don't Understand With You I'm New Player At CubeCraft. What is EggWars

If you don't know how to get to EggWars, you'll need to get to the main lobby first, the place where you spawn into once you join the server. Once you're there you'll find all these NPC's standing in the main lobby. Each of these have different gamemodes that you can play and EggWars is one of them, (probably the one your friend was referring to but mistook for BedWars). So just find the NPC that has EggWars and click on it. It should send you to the EggWars lobby and from there you can join a game.

Hope this made things a little clearer for you :')

Reactions: CeleryAskin

remuxmc

Feb 4, 2021
I'd assume there is no egg wars because cubecraft is trying to be more original with there mini games and plus egg wars is still very enjoyable!

Xiarn

Feb 6, 2021
Eggwars is the OG Bedwars it was out before Hypixel even made Bedwars

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
Cube does not have bedwars we do have eggwars which is basically
bedwars but with egg and in my opinion better than bedwars
Try it and let me know if you like it ^-^

Reactions: Dat_Iron_Block
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom