Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
Yo I was streaming trying to break the record for most troops sent in one game. My game crashed but I played one match before the attemp and sent 12 zombies. ill show you a picture of my statitics now after the attemp.
i did the math and got 1452 troops sent. heres the stream video link. you can do all the math if you want I have a part of the stream where I show my statistics and everything so yeah Here’s the stream

this is my statistics after it all
so you know I didn’t play games after look at matches played
image.jpg

Brownieh

Feb 18, 2017
the oven at 180 degrees
(Resubmission!!)

IGN: Brownieh
(sorry for the bad video quality)

TransGans

Jul 12, 2015
View attachment 176490fastest team eggwars win (java) - 1m 52s
Popcornman467 Pumpkin_15 Loganblahtimes2 DemonHunter_5s
[FASTEST GAME RECORDS]

* Your game must be at least 70% filled when the game starts, excluding your own team

* You (or you and your team collectively) must get least 20% of the available kills (this excludes BlockWars and Tower Defence)
This doesn't count as a valid submission. You must be able to prove that all of the requirements (some of which are listed above) were met.

Reactions: Gregeyy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom