Not open for further replies.

Stragen

Mar 18, 2020
upload_2020-4-27_9-26-28.png

Highest XP level? IGN: Stragegard

Last edited:
Reactions: Priley and Mats3209
Apr 23, 2020
I have stats on the old game Layer Spleef. I don't think there are any records for this, so these could be the starting records: Most wins, most games played, most power ups picked up, most blocks broke, most blocks walked, most layers played on, and most eggs shot. Most time played could also be a record but in the screenshot it is obviously very glitched.
2018-02-22_16.48.47.png
Oh just realized layer spleef was posted oops

But I have another record which is kinda random. When trophies where a thing for mini games like layer spleef, wing rush, and line dash, I was thinking there could be a nostalgic record for most trophies won in a single set of games. Here is the evidence of me getting 31:
2018-02-04_14.00.01.png

Finally just one more idea for a record is most achievements won in a single game. (This could be any game mode) This screenshot shows me getting 3 achievements after one Skywars game
2018-02-13_21.22.55.png

Gamenight888

Aug 11, 2019
I would like to submit a world record for fastest Eggwars teams of 4 game for bedrock edition, With a team, I got a time of 1:18 or 78 seconds beating FIGHTERMDs 83 second record
https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/weupinthishouse/video/94509345
This is the evidence, this is not my perspective however my Gamertag is Blackiecrew and I was the one that theory crafted the strategy and organized attempts.
Fighter’s record was a mistake anyways. It was meant to be for Skywars teams of 4
Also, I’m sure your teammates WeUpInThisHouse, Toby2Spades, and Chr7st deserve some credit as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom