Not open for further replies.

Stragen

Mar 18, 2020
upload_2020-4-27_9-26-28.png

Highest XP level? IGN: Stragegard

Last edited:
Reactions: Priley and Mats3209
Apr 23, 2020
I have stats on the old game Layer Spleef. I don't think there are any records for this, so these could be the starting records: Most wins, most games played, most power ups picked up, most blocks broke, most blocks walked, most layers played on, and most eggs shot. Most time played could also be a record but in the screenshot it is obviously very glitched.
2018-02-22_16.48.47.png
Oh just realized layer spleef was posted oops

But I have another record which is kinda random. When trophies where a thing for mini games like layer spleef, wing rush, and line dash, I was thinking there could be a nostalgic record for most trophies won in a single set of games. Here is the evidence of me getting 31:
2018-02-04_14.00.01.png

Finally just one more idea for a record is most achievements won in a single game. (This could be any game mode) This screenshot shows me getting 3 achievements after one Skywars game
2018-02-13_21.22.55.png

Gamenight888

Aug 11, 2019
I would like to submit a world record for fastest Eggwars teams of 4 game for bedrock edition, With a team, I got a time of 1:18 or 78 seconds beating FIGHTERMDs 83 second record
https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/weupinthishouse/video/94509345
This is the evidence, this is not my perspective however my Gamertag is Blackiecrew and I was the one that theory crafted the strategy and organized attempts.
Fighter’s record was a mistake anyways. It was meant to be for Skywars teams of 4
Also, I’m sure your teammates WeUpInThisHouse, Toby2Spades, and Chr7st deserve some credit as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Today marks an important and big milestone in my cubecraft career. Today I hit vip level 30. I am so excited to finally reach this milestone. Here is me in the lobby of my favorite game to celebrate this moment! (Plus I get to fly now and that is pretty cool).
13c86346-958a-4645-aafe-5b759968ac28.png
Tommy Boi wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything!
My branch box died so needed to buy another one haha. Before that, I told my mother that something special would happen but I didn't know what then I walked to my room to work on projects. Then everything connected to it died so I went to the store and bought it xD (also fire alarms and some other things.) (I think rendering videos starting to take a toll on my PC) Have a good rest of your day!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom