Status
Not open for further replies.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
@Riley I have a better k/d then the current team skywars record holder.
What if I'd update my k/d in the thread :))
upload_2019-8-19_22-28-55.png

LBos

Jul 23, 2019
Nether 1 - 7:603
Nether 2 - 10:867
Nether 4 - 6:751
Nether 5 - 8:700
on your nether one your timer froze and when it froze on 5 it let you go 3 blocks before starting again i think thats an unfair advantage

D

Deleted member 313087

on your nether one your timer froze and when it froze on 5 it let you go 3 blocks before starting again i think thats an unfair advantage
@Megaaa also has a timer frozen at Nether 1 and at temple 7

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
If your time freezes it counts as a bugged record.. How in the world would that be fair?
I spend pretty much more then an hour playing Parkour trying to beat one record. I don't mind and I could've stopped earlier, I know.. but then to find out that I tried to do all that work just so I could beat a guy that submitted a bugged record?

Why don't I submit my bugged records? I mean, apperently that's conpletely fair. Apparently this entire parkour battle has become a luck based game rather then skill..

get ready
Get ready for what? For you to wait until your time bugs so you can't unfairly beat someone?

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
If your time freezes it counts as a bugged record.. How in the world would that be fair?
I spend pretty much more then an hour playing Parkour trying to beat one record. I don't mind and I could've stopped earlier, I know.. but then to find out that I tried to do all that work just so I could beat a guy that submitted a bugged record?

Why don't I submit my bugged records? I mean, apperently that's conpletely fair. Apparently this entire parkour battle has become a luck based game rather then skill..

Get ready for what? For you to wait until your time bugs so you can't unfairly beat someone?
I had issues with that bugged timer but mine just kept pulling me back and was soo annoying, but yea if the timer does that it isn't fair

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom