Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Add a record for fastest time to reach 1000 wins in a new game and maybe other milestones idk. I just achieved 1000 wins in 3 days, 9 hours and 50 minutes after the release of Blockwars CTF on bedrock through a lot of grinding. Not the best screenshot but I'll post another thing with stats etc tomorrow View attachment 167789
After quite a bit of consideration and thinking, with some help from others, I will be accepting this record but I will just need your exact time played when you had a thousand wins. If you don't have this, then I'll just take the time between the exact release of the game and your submission here

Reactions: ElGera16

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
After quite a bit of consideration and thinking, with some help from others, I will be accepting this record but I will just need your exact time played when you had a thousand wins. If you don't have this, then I'll just take the time between the exact release of the game and your submission here
My submission was only about 10 minutes after I got it so that's pretty accurate. There's also the date and time in UK timezone. It's a shame I got losses to bugs because I had only lost once legit at the time so it would have been a pretty good win rate :(
1592404078933.png

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I'll accept best time records for MinerWare microgames if it's 0.05 seconds or under - although I don't think this is physically possible because one Minecraft tick is exactly 0.05 seconds - so I don't think this can be topped. I've seen a few of these record submissions, will update book soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom