Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

podcrash09

Dec 3, 2015
On eggwars the other day, i went to break someones egg which was covered by obsidian (this was on op mode) i mined the obsidian with the second best diamond pick, however the game kicked me for 'breaking blocks too fast' which i don't understand as i was using no hacks or cheats and was playing legit.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I am extremely sorry that this is bothering your time, but this issue is already being fixed by our staff. So please wait patiently until the anti-cheat is fully published.

Ryan C.

Jul 1, 2016
Austria M8
On eggwars the other day, i went to break someones egg which was covered by obsidian (this was on op mode) i mined the obsidian with the second best diamond pick, however the game kicked me for 'breaking blocks too fast' which i don't understand as i was using no hacks or cheats and was playing legit.
Lag sometimes triggers the AntiCheat, causing it to retaliate quickly.

gold prospectors

Feb 20, 2016
Gold Land
I have a really good gaming computer, and it just does it randomly for me. I don't even have to be fighting someone to get kicked for anti-kb

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
This has happened with at least more then half of the CCG community, and it has been discussed thoroughly throughout the staff, they have said that the Devs are working really hard to bring us our Anti-cheat wall, so all we can do is be patient, record and report hackers here if you want to help out the community!:
https://reports.cubecraft.net/login
Hope this helped! :)
(EDIT: The lag is apart of some bugs that will be fixed in the near future).

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
where have you bin for the last 2 years under a rock?

Reactions: Earth

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
You are most likely lagging, but don't worry. The staff are working on a new anti-cheat for the server.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I have a really good gaming computer, and it just does it randomly for me. I don't even have to be fighting someone to get kicked for anti-kb
That often depends on your location, someone who has poor computers or connections have a higher chance of it triggering

Or simply put if you have low ping or internets not 100% where you live, the game will lag this can raise the risk of the kick

N

Nikboo

Sorry about this issue. This is the current anti-cheat in action, and saff are aware that it isn't very good.
A new anti-cheat is on it's way, so please be patient. :)

~ Locked

Reactions: ciwa
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom