Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
good afternoon, first of all, I'm not good at speaking English, for that reason I'll use the google translator. good what I wanted to say: what do you think if they go back to what was cubecraft in 2017? I speak of skywars, I mean the old kits and the old cubecraft chests, this I say because I miss it a lot because it was very typical of the cubecraft skywars, because the last changes of the cubecraft skywars did not like me and I am talking about the kits and chests, I really like that kits and chests of skywars are back to what they were in 2017 or good 2016 not? It would be very nostalgic, well that was all and thank you.
Before the skywars update, there was a chance where you would just get a wooden pickaxe and a lack of armour, like chain boots and a helmet and thats it. After the update, everything was more balanced, diamond sword + chain gear etc. (Also, please stop message farming and also, you know you can quote more than one post. ;))

D

Deleted member 100818

yes but cubecraft can be played in 1.8
Only 2 gamemodes so far, that's why a lot of people left. Anyways, imo, you should be able to accept changes. If everything from 2017 is coming back all updates are useless so far. A lot of people enjoy the SkyWars update(s) so far, like me, so this'll probably not happen.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Bringing back the old chests & kits? No thank you!
The old chests and kits were too unbalanced. I'd get 2 pairs of leather boots and maybe 15 blocks, while both of my neighbors would go swordsman for a sword (which is better than the best sword you can get in normal chests) and get full diamond in their chests. I kid you not, this happened frequently.

The only change I'd make to skywars loot, is guarantee everyone at least a full set of armour. It could be anything from leather to diamond. Doesn't matter to me.
I'm not even exaggerating when I say this: I literally have to be lucky to get a chest plate in 33% of my games, let alone a full set of armour.

Reactions: SpringWarz

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
No
As said many times before it was due to a balancing update and especially the kits needed the balancing
However I wouldn’t be opposed to a separate game board that removes all of the non kit and map related balancing changes

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
Top Bottom