Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EmaxCapoYT

Feb 12, 2018
good afternoon, first of all, I'm not good at speaking English, for that reason I'll use the google translator. good what I wanted to say: what do you think if they go back to what was cubecraft in 2017? I speak of skywars, I mean the old kits and the old cubecraft chests, this I say because I miss it a lot because it was very typical of the cubecraft skywars, because the last changes of the cubecraft skywars did not like me and I am talking about the kits and chests, I really like that kits and chests of skywars are back to what they were in 2017 or good 2016 not? It would be very nostalgic, well that was all and thank you.

D

Deleted member 100818

Things chage, you just have to accept that. SkyWars is way more balanced now, and more fun imo.

Reactions: TheBrownster

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Currently, the server, it’s infrastructure, it’s gameplay, and it’s contents are pretty well rounded, especially for a game like Skywars. Reverting back to 2016-2017 Skywars would ruin the gameplay, as well as developer time being put into something to make a game worse instead of better. I am again this personally, as change is often good rather than bad.

EmaxCapoYT

Feb 12, 2018
Currently, the server, it’s infrastructure, it’s gameplay, and it’s contents are pretty well rounded, especially for a game like Skywars. Reverting back to 2016-2017 Skywars would ruin the gameplay, as well as developer time being put into something to make a game worse instead of better. I am again this personally, as change is often good rather than bad.
good but the 2016/2017 skywars is better for me it was more fun

EmaxCapoYT

Feb 12, 2018

Why do you say it would ruin it? I think it would improve since it would be more fun, of course in my point of view

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
The items weren't better. The only thing that was better was the fact that there were less tryharders.

EmaxCapoYT

Feb 12, 2018
I believe that the change that I am saying can help to get more people to the server, in my clear opinion.

D

Deleted member 100818

unfair? but before it was more fun that's why people stopped playing on this server because these new chests most do not like and the kits are ruined, in my opinion
The reason a lot of people left the server if because of the 1.9 update.

EmaxCapoYT

Feb 12, 2018
if they change the skywars to what it was in 2016 talking about kits and chests, I think that that everyone wants to play cubecraft in my opinion

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Top Bottom