Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SaltedFish

May 28, 2017
hey,I would like that staff members will be sometimes on 1.8 becouse you can't play,I was in 1.12 and there's no hacker and I go to 1.8 and almost all were hackers so.I would like that some staff members will go sometimes to 1.8 to report hacker.
Thanks for your attention.;)

Reactions: ToastO_O

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
less people play 1.8 so less people report on 1.8 so more people hack on 1.8. Also i think the sentinel is for 1.9+ only which is also another reason

SaltedFish

May 28, 2017
Yes but helper,can do it becouse the can "help" the people to be happy playing 1.8 becouse they like and they want to play with ought hackers.

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Yes but helper,can do it becouse the can "help" the people to be happy playing 1.8 becouse they like and they want to play with ought hackers.
Staff are too busy to dedicate their hours just playing on 1.8 looking for hackers. The best you can do is to use a recording software such as OBS or Windows 10 (It already has a recording system implemented, use [Windows Key] + G to access the menu, or [Windows Key] + ALT + R to start and stop recording) and report them at reports.cubecraft.net/report

Reactions: Javima1 and Ducky

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
hey,I would like that staff members will be sometimes on 1.8 becouse you can't play,I was in 1.12 and there's no hacker and I go to 1.8 and almost all were hackers so.I would like that some staff members will go sometimes to 1.8 to report hacker.
As 1.8 is dying.... I say that Microsoft ruined Minecraft as everything is changed from the 1.9 Update

R.I.P Minecraft 1.8 (The Real Minecraft)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
There are certainly staffmembers playing on 1.8. Everyone chooses his Favorite update. The most of them are playing on 1.9+. Do you mean with your suggestion for making a little staffteam for 1.8?

SaltedFish

May 28, 2017
Yes,so we have to work a lite bit more in 1.8 to stop hackers and play normaly(a perfect server):rolleyes:

Caaaaarman

Jun 1, 2017
The Cat Store.
www.cubecraft.net
In like 3 hours I'm gonna go record some hackers in 1.8 :D

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

As 1.8 is dying.... I say that Microsoft ruined Minecraft as everything is changed from the 1.9 Update

R.I.P Minecraft 1.8 (The Real Minecraft)
You can still play on 1.8, nothing is dead . The decision was not microsoft's to make. Mojang made 1.9 .

Reactions: ToastO_O

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
Staff have to stay active on 1.8 and 1.9 but because there a a lot of 1.8 Hacked Clients out there so there are more hackers on 1.8 but on CubecCraft most people play on 1.9 so staff are normally on 1.9. So if you see a hacker report them!

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
You can still play on 1.8, nothing is dead . The decision was not microsoft's to make. Mojang made 1.9 .
Well, Players on 1.8 is gone I like the updates on 1.9 but the if you will talk about the pvp side it's ruined that's my opinion I respect also yours.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Staff are too busy to dedicate their hours just playing on 1.8 looking for hackers. The best you can do is to use a recording software such as OBS or Windows 10 (It already has a recording system implemented, use [Windows Key] + G to access the menu, or [Windows Key] + ALT + R to start and stop recording) and report them at reports.cubecraft.net/report

TBH one of the reasons there here is to catch rule breakers. And they must play semi-often... So they might get some.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
You can report them yourself..

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
TBH one of the reasons there here is to catch rule breakers. And they must play semi-often... So they might get some.
If they play semi often then they will obviously ban the ones they catch in game, they are not going to just leave them be. However they will obviously play their own games they enjoy instead of playing stuff because people demand that they do it to ban people. They want to enjoy the game as much as us. If you want them to ban hackers then record and report the, its that simple, their job is also to look at the reports and ban people from there

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom