Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SIRAG V PRO

Well-Known Member
Nov 3, 2020
270
410
114
Saturn
Pronouns
He/Him
How would you suggest this?

like subtitles?
Yes I mean because some words I didn't catch it in this Cast. and add a translation that makes it wonderful, for example, when you speak in the video, add what you said in English, or if you want to develop from it, you can add other languages like France or Arabic or Russian etc...
 

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
1,800
4,309
349
21
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes I mean because some words I didn't catch it in this Cast. and add a translation that makes it wonderful, for example, when you speak in the video, add what you said in English, or if you want to develop from it, you can add other languages like France or Arabic or Russian etc...
This is something I have on my mind to add at some point like translated into another language with subtitles or something but at the moment I have no means to do this and I also don't have the time to put into it fully at the moment with my exams coming up within the next week, I will look into this soon though :)
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
lexieisinlove wrote on Nollq's profile.
CONRGATS ON HELPER YAYAYAYAYAYAY
lexieisinlove wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
CONGRATS NGHHHH NYAAA~
Top Bottom