Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeCast

Novice Member
May 22, 2022
Spotify
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/She/They
In this weeks episode shadows and zombie talk about the release of the 1.19 update and the long awaited 10th anniversary celebration event

Watch/listen here:
&

This is also where i will be saying it is the end of the Podcast from me and Zombie, I have had a fun year and a half running this and in light of recent events and falling out of love with the server we have decided to step back from running the podcast and it will day dormant and collecting dust in the Forum posts/socials where we posted our episodes. My main reason for leaving the podcast is just because Cube admins more often than not had nothing good to ever say about the podcast and disliked everything we did. I tried to make something new and exciting for the members of the community and i will say there have been some very helpful members of staff who have helped and supported us. The discord and everything will say but me personally i have left. I wont say much here as i have a whole other thread to come discussing my full reasons to leaving. But for now this is the end, Thank you all who supported us over the past year and a half and maybe one day it can come back.

Your pal Salty​

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom