Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
Cube has a bot now. YAY FINALLY. Took them way too long but it's here now so here are a bunch of commands/suggestions I would very much like to see
- Mute command
Mutes the user so that they can't send any messages in chat (toggled on/off)

- Temp mute command
Mutes the user like the mute command, but only mutes the user for a defined period of time before unmuting them automatically

- Temp ban command
Bans a user like the default ban ability, but only bans the user for a defined period of time before unbanning them automatically

- Purge chat command
Removes a defined set of messages from chat

- Warn command
Gives the user a warning for breaking a rule, which is logged and DMs the user the reason and staff member

- Warnings command
Shows any previous warnings and punishments that a given user has (like the appeals website shows punishments)

- Staff-only command
Sets a channel to locked for all non-moderation staff (in the event of a raid, mass rule breaking or extreme activity)

- Time-out command
Takes the user to a channel that can only be seen by that user and staff and removes their ability to see the rest of the server. Used for de-escalation of situations
- Leaderboard command
Lists the top 5 people on any given leaderboard and their current wins

- Featured game command
Gives the current featured game (java) and the time left for that game

- Daily challenges command
Lists the current challenges in each difficulty of the daily challenges for the day as well as the rewards

- Topic command
Changes the channel topic and other relevant info for a new weekly topic

- Whats new command
Lists the 5 most recent forum threads and gives their links
- Info command
Gives information on the user such as their ID, previous discord punishments, linked accounts, etc
- Rules formatted as an embedd
The rules can now be put into a nice embed which will improve readability and aesthetics massively

- Automatic punishment messages
The bot could send users a DM when they receive a punishment explaining the reasoning and staff member who punished them

- Twitter/Instagram feed
Posts a message and link whenever there is a post from the official cubecraft accounts

Let me know what you think of the current suggestions, or if there are extra things you want me to add to the list :p

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
Gonna bump this as despite the fact that at least some of these are already implemented, that does not exclude the rest of the suggestions from being discussed and implemented as well.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
why everything confidential
To prevent leaking, the less people know about our moderation the better. That way if someone were to gain access to the systems they wouldn’t know how to use it. Plus, a good amount of the Staff Team are under NDA’s, meaning they legally can’t tell you or they will be sued. I hope you understand that we keep a lot private for a reason.

Reactions: KitsuneToru
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom