Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

If this happend what would you excited for?

• The Sports

• The Players

• Other

• I don't like this idea

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chickengirl1987

Dec 8, 2015
I have an idea for anyone reading this and for the server and staff on it as well. I think there should be two yearly contests. One around winter and one around summer. I think there should be Champions, Practices and many sports to choose. My idea is that you go into the game chooser and choose what game you want to play but one of the options is a contest that is the cubecraft olympic tryouts. These tryouts will last 2-4 weeks and then if the player gets the follow listed below they get through as an option to play until it is over.

. Win atleast three games of that sport
. Get a Bronze tryout Medal
. Be second place 4 times

The medals should be:

Bronze tryout medal (Tryouts) 3rd
Silver tryout medal (Tryouts) 2nd
Gold tryout medal (Tryouts) 1st

Bronze Medal 4th
Silver Medal 3rd
Gold Medal 2nd
CubeCraft Medal 1st

The games in each are (Also number beside showing how many people are playing in practise):

Diving 12
Marathon Swimming 10
Synchronized Swimming 10
Water Polo 20
Basketball 20
Canoing 5
BMX Racing 10
Artistic Gymnastics (Mens and Womens) 20
Rhythmic Gymnastics 20
Volly Ball (Beach or Indoor) 30 (Beach) 18 (Indoor)
Horseback Riding 20
Archery 8
Boxing 2
Martial Arts (Depends on the Sport)
Surfing 10

Figure Skating 4
Ice Hockey 18
Speed Skating 8
Biathlon 25
Curling 15
Snow Boarding 10
Skiing 4
BobSleigh 8
Luge 12
Skeleton 12

A player can go and tryout for any sport they want but only can get in for three if optional. The three top ones are the ones a player can do and a player can only do it in the contest it is.

The yearly contest will be held for winter between January and March and for summer between June and August.

The contest will have tryouts for 2 weeks and start 3 weeks before the contests begins. The players will have a week to spare until 2 weeks and 4 days to play the contest.

For anyone reading this this took a lot to write. Of course you do not have to do it yearly but ever couple years would be cool. I used this all in mind and hope you all enjoy reading!

Itz_Dim

Apr 23, 2018
Nice idea but how can you get this in game, example volly ball is hard to bring it in game.

- Itz_Dim

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
All sports you included are too hard to make, and even if they did plan to make it, I would be dead already because it will take ages to make, and thats because, well you know, cube.

Reactions: Kloska

AETIM

Jul 16, 2018
As everyone already mentioned, it's hard to make. It would take ages to make all of this. I'd suggest you to suggest only 1 sport as a new game. But with the sports you listed, it won't happen.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom