Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 14, 2017
The milky way Galaxy!
Hi,

I have YET another suggestion for Cubecraft! How-about we have training for the people that don' right have enough, 'skills.' this could be added in, as a: Portal in main-lobby!

See below for details.

SKYWARS:
Learn to: Fast-Bridge, PVP, and general misc.

Survival Games / Hunger Games
Learn to: PVP, General misc

And the skill set for a variety for more mini-games!

Hoping I see will help the people that may not be as good as the pro's so that all players may have equal skills.

Thanks,
CMLYT

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I don't think you'll need a "Training" game for every minigame in the server. Basically how it goes here, is if you're a really skilled at pvp, you can win anything. Atleast that's how I see it :p

Fast bridging. Fast bridging isn't really something nessasary to be able to do, but it does give you a big advantage. I think this one should be taken out.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I think this is a good suggestion as I was pretty bad when I started of doing PvP and games that require some amount of skill in that sort of area, but I don't get how it'll work out since it's technically PVP in a different way. But I would like to see some sort of training idea in PvP in the future. As for the fast bridging, I don't really know how to do this myself but I watch some of @HackersDontWin 's videos and I see that it is relatively hard to do, even if you're a pro like him. So maybe some kind of mini-game where it gives you a specific amount of blocks to get to the other block. I don't really know how it would work (again), but I like the idea.
Keep coming up with great suggestions! ;).

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
or just search up how to do this stuff...
all I really have to say
search it up... Get good
You can't just "search it up". You just have to practice practice practice. I knew how to speed bridge, then was 1 week without touching mc and then I lost the technique until I practiced again. If you need help, shoot me a PM :)

Reactions: LanceDaniels

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I don't see the point to training for these games... The only way to get better is play a lot and play against people who are better than you to learn their tactics or adapt them to what fits your style of pvp. Therefore I don't see a point to adding this.

Reactions: XxRubyxX
May 14, 2017
The milky way Galaxy!
I think this is a good suggestion as I was pretty bad when I started of doing PvP and games that require some amount of skill in that sort of area, but I don't get how it'll work out since it's technically PVP in a different way. But I would like to see some sort of training idea in PvP in the future. As for the fast bridging, I don't really know how to do this myself but I watch some of @HackersDontWin 's videos and I see that it is relatively hard to do, even if you're a pro like him. So maybe some kind of mini-game where it gives you a specific amount of blocks to get to the other block. I don't really know how it would work (again), but I like the idea.
Keep coming up with great suggestions! ;).
Appreciate your reply!

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
I don't see the point to training for these games... The only way to get better is play a lot and play against people who are better than you to learn their tactics or adapt them to what fits your style of pvp. Therefore I don't see a point to adding this.
I agree, and if this was added, not many people would probably use it.

Reactions: Bob_the_Giraffe

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
This is definitely not needed.

Playing the mini-game is technically "practising" or "training" as you say. You can maybe focus on PVP, bridging and whatever skills in-game so why do you need it in a lobby......?

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
> Go to FFA.
> Go to Duels.
Problem pretty much solved.
And if you want to train fast bridging do it in a survival world.
I like parkour bridging more tbh.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom