Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not sure whether others agree but I feel like some cosmetic catagories on cube like kill effects and lobby trails are either lacking in avaliable options or limited in availability; I was wonde what plans cube had for future cosmetic ideas and what the community thinks. (Bedrock)

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
definitely with kill effects as they are only available from the SG rank, not as much so for trails imo just because you get them from so many different bundles, but i still see what you mean.

I hope soon they will come out with, like, either individual Kill Effects and Trails or a 'Kill Effect' Bundle and a 'Trail' bundle, that sort of thing

Reactions: Hoshi

Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
definitely with kill effects as they are only available from the SG rank, not as much so for trails imo just because you get them from so many different bundles, but i still see what you mean.

I hope soon they will come out with, like, either individual Kill Effects and Trails or a 'Kill Effect' Bundle and a 'Trail' bundle, that sort of thing
That sounds like a really cool idea! The thing with the trails is that the ones you can get at the moment are kinda bad in comparison to Witch magic/potions, luckily I have the Back to School 2018 bundle

Reactions: Hoshi

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
That sounds like a really cool idea! The thing with the trails is that the ones you can get at the moment are kinda bad in comparison to Witch magic/potions, luckily I have the Back to School 2018 bundle
oh yeah 1000%.
I mean i love some of the newer ones I have, with the custom modelled things, but the more basic ones like the one from halloween bundle 2018 are soo good

Xalibur

Jul 15, 2022
Earth
Pronouns
He/Him
maybe for kill affects they could add a sg seasonal bundle like what they did for eggwars and skywars

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom