Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hey, if you’ve been following my threads over the last month you’d know I like to speedrun a lot with my friends, we got a speedrun in eggwars and skywars and we then moved onto Capture the flag as the caption suggests. The world record for the CTF use the speed boost effect with the VIP rank, not much people have vip in blockwars, that I’ve seen of anyway... So my suggestion is if there are no vips in the game the effect should be randomised for example Normal/Speedboost/Jumpboost (I think it’s jump boost) but this doesn’t only have to apply to CTF, it could also apply to other game modes like Skye wars, Eggwars etc

Thanks for reading - Adam

I'd appreciate it if you could react with

agree_emote.png

if you agree,

disagree_emote.png

if you disagree and

unsure_emote.png

if you are unsure.

If there's anything else you'd like to add, feel free to do so in a response to this thread.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
You’re making he argument that people will get a little taste of the other modes and want to buy the rank. However I believe these modes should stay exclusive as those with ranks pay for these features. What I would instead do is that a new player should have the ability to vote for each of the modes once for free without the rank. This will be like a short demo.

• Unsure
Reactions: Dualninja

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
You’re making he argument that people will get a little taste of the other modes and want to buy the rank. However I believe these modes should stay exclusive as those with ranks pay for these features. What I would instead do is that a new player should have the ability to vote for each of the modes once for free without the rank. This will be like a short demo.
My main argument is that not many people have the blockwars rank resulting in it almost every time to be normal

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
My main argument is that not many people have the blockwars rank resulting in it almost every time to be normal
Oh I see. Well then that’s exactly what is supposed to happen. If you never get a different game mode that makes it more tempting to get the rank. Bc in eggwars I don’t really need the rank cause 50% of the time Someone alreayd votes overpowered. For ctf it’s not very common for a diffErnest mode so it’s tempting to get the rank

• Unsure
Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Oh I see. Well then that’s exactly what is supposed to happen. If you never get a different game mode that makes it more tempting to get the rank. Bc in eggwars I don’t really need the rank cause 50% of the time Someone alreayd votes overpowered. For ctf it’s not very common for a diffErnest mode so it’s tempting to get the rank
The only reason eggwars always had voted is because it’s the biggest game mode on the server, as I think CTF is one of the smallest if not, the smallest. I really think that there should be a randomiser due to how little of the player base have the rank

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
The only reason eggwars always had voted is because it’s the biggest game mode on the server, as I think CTF is one of the smallest if not, the smallest. I really think that there should be a randomiser due to how little of the player base have the rank
Understandable. But isn’t the fact that a game mode is never picked makes it the most tempting to get a rank?

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Yes, but then if you don’t know what it’s like it would be nice to know
Fair enough. That’s why I suggested the you get one vote for each game mode for free! But I suppose you could be outvoted and one game could very forgettable or you could go afk or something else. Understandable, have a nice day.

Reactions: Adxm
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom