Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ashh

Mar 17, 2023
Crystal Pvp is a gamemode that is gaining more and more traction recently, i believe cubecraft did a great job capturing the gamemode however it is a 1/8 chance of being selected in duels. as this is the only way to acess crystal pvp on bedrock it is frustrating. i suggest crystal pvp deserves a way to be played without just hoping for chance. Whether It would be included in game duels or as its own game mode entirely im not sure. But i think this would be a great idea as crystal pvp is a very popular game mode and the playerbase would really enjoy it.

thank you for reading:)

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I agree that it should be an own gamemode. Although you can access to it if you have the battle arena rank so it kinda already is an own thing as people can play it as much as they want with the rank.

RaptexGames

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
Texas
www.youtube.com
I understand your point friend, but if they left it alone for others to play, the battle arena range would lose exclusivity, Besides, leaving it separate from the other pvp modes would cause problems apart from the range, other players will ask that the other pvp modes be the same, therefore it would be very unbalanced.

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
I agree with what everyone said above.
I understand your point friend, but if they left it alone for others to play, the battle arena range would lose exclusivity, Besides, leaving it separate from the other pvp modes would cause problems apart from the range, other players will ask that the other pvp modes be the same, therefore it would be very unbalanced.

To add to this, if crystal gets its own mode, I would like to see a soup and nodebuff added separately as well, there are many niche communities who deserve to see their game mode get implemented

• Agree
Reactions: RaptexGames
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom