Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 4, 2021
Can you change the cpvp kit to something better so that players get a better experience than iron gear and barely hit crystaling eachother. I feel this would be the most ideal kit but it can be changed
20220714_185009.jpg

Aug 4, 2021
This is quite good but one problem is that games would last really long, it why cubecraft made it in iron armour
They really wouldn't once people learn basics, most crystal fights in full netherite gear take 3-5 minutes which is less time than some other kits

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
They really wouldn't once people learn basics, most crystal fights in full netherite gear take 3-5 minutes which is less time than some other kits
The problem is that the server runs on 1.12, but netherite is past that version of Minecraft.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
As one of the creators of the kit, I disagree.
First, netherite, respawn anchors and crossbows aren't in 1.12 (as said above)
Secondly, so many items in your inventory makes it harder to sort your items than to actually PvP. The current kit already contains a lot of items, but it is manageable as it all fits on the hotbar.
Thirdly, fights would take too long (as said above)
Fourthly and lastly, the whole argument to change the kit doesn't seem valid to me. Iron gear is fine with the blast protection, as it takes 1 hit with a crystal while being in a 2-block range and otherwise it takes 2 to 4 crystals. with overpowered gear it takes at least double the amount of crystals, which makes it an unviable option to choose compared to the sword.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
As one of the creators of the kit, I disagree.
First, netherite, respawn anchors and crossbows aren't in 1.12 (as said above)
Secondly, so many items in your inventory makes it harder to sort your items than to actually PvP. The current kit already contains a lot of items, but it is manageable as it all fits on the hotbar.
Thirdly, fights would take too long (as said above)
Fourthly and lastly, the whole argument to change the kit doesn't seem valid to me. Iron gear is fine with the blast protection, as it takes 1 hit with a crystal while being in a 2-block range and otherwise it takes 2 to 4 crystals. with overpowered gear it takes at least double the amount of crystals, which makes it an unviable option to choose compared to the sword.
I agree on every point! Also, you did a great job designing a unique, new and fun Duels kit!

• Heart
Reactions: Blom
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom